CHAPTER 2~ PHASE 1

OLIVIA'S P.O.V
*Sigh* today's the first day of our mission to make jen have a fun life. And so far.... We're going very well. Jen's first exciting thing was having zack talk to her. She's not that excited but I mean  its  ZACK for Christ's sake. The captain of the football team. Ugh my best friend is sooooo boring. I guess that's why I love her.

"We got five minutes till 2 period" I hear a voice say to me.

"Liv are you there" it says again while waving a hand infront my face

"Oh yea, I know" I respond snapping out of my train of thoughts

"Omg jen Zack's coming... To us" I excitedly say as she rolls her eyes.

"Yea so" she responds not interested

"Hey girls" zack says while 'eyeing up' jenifer

"Hey" I excitedly say

"Yea hi" jen says as if she's just eaten bitter aloes. So I did what any bestie would do..... 1: smack her arm. 2: leave her alone with zack. I'm so wonderful - don't worry she'll thank me later

Jenifer's P.O.V

So basically my best friend has just left me alone to talk to zack. Woww I sooooo love her. But hears the funny thing; she left right after smacking my arm. That really hurt y'know.

"Sooooo-" Jake started but I cut him off.

"-Look I don't have time for this okay, don't you think that you'll treat me like those slutty hoes that hang around you for sex okay. I am very much better than that!!-" I tried to continued but I myself was cut off.

"-what are you talking about. That's not what I do. Do u think I'm some kind of sex machine that just use girls and dump them!!. Jen I thought you think of me as a better person" he said. And by this time all eyes were on us, ugh I hate attention.

"Look I'm sorry I just-"I started but guess what happened... He cut me off again

"Listened to the rumors" he finished

"Yup. And can really stop doing that its very irritating" I stated.

"OK jen" he said in a 'sowieeeee' tone.

"Sit next to me?"I politely offered.

"Of course" he quickly answered. And by this time olivia was grinning like a monkey. So in class it was me in one row and zack in the next. Olivia has maths so she's not here. In Spanish class we had to get partners to do the exercise so zack and I partnered. Everyone was giving us the 'oh they are so together' kind of look but we just 'brushed' it off.

"Uhh" zack started getting nervous.

"Uhh-j-j-jen i-i w-wanted t-to-"

"Zack I don't bite y'know, you can talk to me"

"Umm..... Ok..... I.... Was... Wondering if you'd...... Comebymyhousetomorrow" he said so hurriedly/nervously.

"Zack are you kidding me... You want me to come by your house after the day we first me are you cra-"

"-jen its for homework purposes not sexual purposes" he said intertwining my fingers with his "jen don't you trust me?" He said

"I don't know" I truthfully said

"Its just homework Jenifer"

"Fine I'll come whatever" I finally decided. It was at that moment I realised everyone was staring at us holding hands, which made me quickly loosed his hand making him frown.
And so we got through Spanish period hardly talking, in fact only when we had to.

*bell rings*

"Thank god!!" I said, a little to loud. Way  to go jen.

"You and me both" zack said from the side of me.

I quickly packed my bag and literally ran outta the classroom

"Hey jen!!!!!!" A deep voice called my name and I came to a halt.

**ZACK'S P.O.V **

"$kunt she runs fast" I managed to mumble because I used all my energy running behind Jenifer.

"Are you okay?" Her beautiful voice asks.

"Yea yea I'm great" i said

"I wanted to ask you if you could sit with me at lunch" I offered hoping she'd say yes.

"Of course why not" she said. Then ran away.

**with my regular crew at lunch**

"Yo dude when this chick coming" Jason said

"Dude patience" Zane said looking anxious

"She will be coming just now" I said. And I guess I she heard us talking about her.

"Hey guys" she greeted

"Hey Jenifer " we all greeted in unison As she and olivia sat

"Okay jen and liv lemme introduce you to the group"

"They are Jason,Zane, Angie,Kylie,Lara,johnny,and Alex.

"Hey" they said In unison.

Like✅
   Vote✅
     Comment✅
           Follow me✅

❤kurchell❤