Rumors

"I can’t.“ You said then you heard he groaned through the phone call. Your boyfriend, Korean RnB singer, Dean was calling you, asking you to have date since both of you were busy with work. It had been three weeks you and him couldn’t see each other.

"Why? You don’t miss me?” He sighed, feeling hurt by your rejection.

"Oppa, you know why-“ you tried to argue and make him understand the situation.

“You know I don’t care.” He pointed out, cutting off your words without hesitation, he sounded cold.

“But I do.” You replied, “think about your career..” you pleaded, it wasn’t your own will. You loved him and you wanted the best for him as well.

“Fuck them, fuck what they say!” He raised his voice, sounds angry. You knew he wasn’t angry to you, it’s no one fault. It’s just because you and he came out as public figure and the media happened to love to know whatever happens to you, so yeah..

"It’s better to not meet each other for awhile.“

"And slowly killing me inside?” He scoffed.       

Recently there was rumor about Dean and you, they released the picture of you and Dean when both of you came out from one of store in Milan. It was captured almost six months ago when you had secret date with him, both of your agencies already denied and said the two of you were only acquaintance, hiding the truth that you have been dating him for almost three years.

After the photo released his fans went crazy, your fans were also doing the same. They literally went uncontrollable, flooding your instagram account with hating comments, called you names about how could you so careless about your reputation as innocent idol and so on.

The denying wasn’t completely an idea from you, your agency were cool about the dating news because you already passed your dating prohibition.They gave you choice to admit it or not but the other hand, Dean’s agency was completely taking this news seriously. The rumors of his dating will affect on his career and he didn’t have a chance to admit it since his agency made him not to even though he really wanted the whole Korea know that you’re his. 

“It’s hard for me too.“ You sighed, slowly feeling frustrated by situation. This was your consequence for dating, your fame and his fame have two kind of effect, either it’s good or bad.

"Then let’s meet, shall we go abroad? It’s more safe there.” He suggested, you knew how stubborn your boyfriend is.

"They followed us to Milan last time, your fans wouldn’t like to read another rumors.“ You reminded him, slightly annoyed, not because Dean. But remembering how far dispatch interfered your private life really bothering you, they took it too far.

"But I really don’t care, if they love me then they’ll let me to have my private life, they’ll respect my decision. True fans wouldn’t act like that, they’ll understand.” He argued, Dean could be stubborn like a bull if he had to. There’s nothing going to stop him if he wants it.

"Apparently your fans aren’t like that, well mostly.. They just need time to understand that their oppa has a girlfriend. They don’t want to share you yet.“ You said, pressing your annoyance on the side. Being idol and working already gave you stress, the news wasn’t helping either but you tried to understand him. He must be tired as well as you and bickering wasn’t going to fix anything. 

"And you want to share me with them?” He retorted, he has so many talents, beside singing and producing music, Dean knows how to press your button and rubs you in the wrong way. He just know and he could be pain in the ass sometimes.