Jelly Attack

Finally you have day off after went abroad for photo shoot, of course you feel tired but you need to meet your boyfriend on top of all. Hot shower, cheese cake and sleep can wait, but your ultimate and lovely baby, Dean couldn't wait any longer to see you. So you decided to drop on his apartment right after you arrived in Incheon airport.

            You typed four digit numbers to unlock Dean's apartment which is his random number; 3326.

            You still didn't get why he chose the number, is that lucky number? Amount of his exes? Well, only Dean and God know it. After succeed enter Dean's apartment, you noticed that his slippers was gone which is means he is at home. You carefully put your bag and your luggage on the hall way neatly and took off your shoes then change it into your couple slippers while calling your boyfriend.

           "Oppa~"

            No answer.

           "Dean oppa~"

            Still no answer.

           "Omo, oppa? what are these?" numerous jelly boxes stacked neatly in hallway until the living room, or in other words Dean's apartment was full of jelly boxes in various flavor and various size boxes. There were no answer from your boyfriend but you found him sat facing the television with jelly box on his lap, you peeked behind his shoulder.

            "What are these?" you asked again, pointing on all the boxes, even on the table there's more than twelve empty boxes. You guessed it was him who ate all of these, but could it be? Really? No way—

             You took off your jacket and joined him on the couch. "Oppa ate all of these? Really?"

            He only nodded and kept chewing.

           "Oppa, stop eating, you'll get stomachache!" you squeezed his cheek, interrupted his chewing.

           "I think I'm going to die because jelly—"

            You couldn't help but laugh anyway, for these past three weeks his fans have been sending jelly for him, at first he was happy but day by day jelly package won't stop coming and filled up his place. Sometimes you help him to eat it but you couldn't do it for one week because you were busy and the jelly attack is uncontrollable. Dean has to survive with this jelly ocean.

           You ate one jelly from the box, "Hmm, it's delicious~" you sincerely admiring the flavor but your boyfriend thought you're mocking him.

          "Are you making fun of me?" he squinted and slightly pouted.

          "Me? No. This jelly was so good, they must really good quality of jelly." You ate another one, this jelly was really good. You looked at the box to check the brand, you'll buy this brand next time.

          He put aside the jelly box from his lap and turned to you, "Is there something I can eat? But not jelly."

          His sleepy eyes and bed hair style were facing you, you felt like being hypnotized by his look."Yeah.." you nod slowly, still couldn't get over from your boyfriend charms.

          Why does he always look handsome?

          "Choco? Sushi? I'm hungry and sick of these jellies." Both of them are his favorites. He's excited.

           "But you need to eat all of this, your fans will be sad." This time, you're teasing him, but again.. Dean missed your joke.

           "I already ate 10 boxes today!" he squealed, but his expression wastoo cute and you still wanted to annoy him little longer.

           "No way, just eat this lovable jelly~" you persisted, but you're laughing inside.

           "Eish, seriously this girl." He got up and went to look for your bag.

           "Where is my choco? Babe?" he immediately rummaged your bag once he found it. You observed his action and somehow you felt jealous over the choco.

            "Oppa, how could you ask your chocolate while I'm here? You don't even hug me or ask if my travel was great or not.." you're sulking. You realized how ridiculous you were but Dean's love for chocolate was irritating.

              He stopped rummage your bag because he couldn't find the chocolate and slightly felt guilty for you.

             "Ah.." he back to the couch and gave you big warm hug, "My baby are back~" he hugged you tight and shook both of you lightly.

             "I'm not your baby." You replied curtly.

            "Alright, my princess is back~ wohoooo~" he tried to please you, after all that's one of his talents and you can't deny it.

             "Am I your princess? Not your courier? Choco courier?"

             He giggled. "You're my happiness source, I swear." He loosened his hug and looked at you with his sweet eyes.

            "What a lie!" you exclaimed but your cheeks were blushing.

            "So, can I eat my happiness now?" he asked innocently.

            "Your chocolates are in the kitchen table."

            "Not that kind of happiness." He shook his head.

            "Eh?"

            "This is my happiness." He pushed you so you can lie down on the couch and he casually crawled on top of you. "Ready?" he licked his lips with his meaningful smile.

---end---