Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]

Start from the beginning

We walked outside and I took a deep breath.

"As you know Daxon, Faith's ex,  after they broke up and what he had done to her she started taking pills, pills that can kill her. Not only that she started doing drugs" I said.

Jacob growled

"What are you saying" he asked.

"W-we saw Daxon the other day when we went to the mall, he tried to touch her that's when I beat him up until he started to bleed. Also why Dana needed blood because she smelt Daxon's blood" I said.

"She started taking drugs again" he asked.

"Yes, that's why she's acting like that. Daxon once again has made her weak. Broken" I said.

Jacob growled his eyes turned yellow.

He walked back inside and growled,

"What's wrong" Wyatt asked getting up.

"Daxon was there at the mall HE touched MY MATE" he yelled.

Wyatt looked at me asking if it was true and I looked down. I hate handing things from him. I didn't want it to be a big deal. But it is now since Faith is taking those drugs again!

"What going o-o-onnn" Faith asked she was not okay, her eyes were red, she was also high.

"Are you taking drugs again" I asked.

She looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Why do you care maybe I am maybe I'm not" she said.

"Faith, babe. Are you taking drugs" Jacob asked.

"Yes"

"We are taking you to the doctors" Jacob said.

"No way I'm not going  I'm fine" Faith said backing away.

"Faith you have no choice, we're going that's final" Jacob said.

"Just because this bitch knows I'm taking drugs doesn't mean shit, yeah I'm taking drugs but I'm fine! At least I'm not trynna put us all in danger or ruining a family" she said smirking.

I looked at her shocked, who is this person?

It's gotten worse than before, I know I've made mistakes but I never meant to harm anyone.

"That is enough" Wyatt said.

"Ohh her fucking boyfriend to the rescue, this bitch can never stand up for herself. She always needs someone to protect her. Not surprised her parents abandoned her" Faith said.

I felt so weak, I couldn't speak. Why am I so weak? Why am I always the one who hurts everyone?

What Faith is saying isn't wrong. She's right about everything.

Wyatt growled loud,

"Take her to the doctors" Wyatt said to Jacob and Jacob nodded.

Before Faith left she said one last thing that hit me hard,

"You should have died when you tried killing yourself. You don't deserve to live, you're just a useless soul"

My knee weakened and I fell to the ground Wyatt came to me and hugged me tight,

He was about to speak but I got up and ran upstairs I locked the room and sat on the bed.

My breathing was very quick and long I couldn't think properly I look around for the same razor I had used before.

I ran in the washroom and look through the shelf once I found it I immediately starting to cut my wrist.

This time I cut it deep each line got deeper and deeper.

"VIOLET OPEN THE DOOR" Wyatt banged on the washroom door.

I ignored his call and kept cutting, my arm was all bloody, the floor was also now full with blood.

I'm sorry Grant. I broke your promise.

I could no longer feel Dana I collapsed on the floor my breathing slowly dying down.

The washroom door opened wide,

"FUCK"

"CALL THE AMBULANCE"

"You promised"

"PLEASE VIOLET DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN PLEASE"

"I'm right here Vi, you will not leave us I won't let you"

I heard a lot of screaming and felt many movements.

It all slowly faded away it was then all darkness.

Why is cutting myself the only way I can get rid of the pain?

Goodbye.