I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Well there is this girl, at school. And I think that I really like her. Every body does. I mean, she's American. And gorgeous. You know, the one who sang at school tonight?"

"Yeah? She is darling. I know her Mum, she's sweet too." She nodded her head in approval. Well, I think that may have made me feel better.

"Oh. Good. I think I love her. You know what? I do. I do love her. But who knows, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm thirteen." My eye brows furrowed in annoyance.

"Who cares about your age" she sat down, handing me a cup of steaming liquid, but as soon as the cup was in my hands, she got straight back up again.

I was confused, there were two cups of tea, ready for drinking, yet Y/M/N had gotten up to go do something.

"Uh... Mum?" I asked.

"Yes, hun?" She replied, not bothering to look at me as she spoke.

"What are you up to?"

"I'm making tea, dear. What does it look like I am doing?" She asked, a trace of mischief in her tone.

"It looks like you are making tea. But we already have enough for the both of us here."

" I know. I would like some tea as well" her tone was still a bit off. And she wasn't making any sense at all.

"Uh... am I missing something? This is your cuppa, right?" I pointed to the glass.

"Nope." She replied shortly.

"I think she has gone mad." I whispered to myself, hoping she wouldn't hear me.

"I heard you, Sam. I've a nice pair of ears. I also heard you and Yn's little quarrel. And we are going to get you two nice and happy with each other. Over a nice cup of tea. Aright? Alright." She got her cup of tea off the counter, onto the table I was sitting nervously at, and she bolted up the stairs, probably retrieving Yn, with out another word.

Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. I cant face her now. She seemed pretty damn pissed at me when I left her room. And that meant she didn't want to sit 'all nice and happy' with me for a couple of minutes over tea. I cant do this. No way.

I could feel my stomach turn, my brow start to moisten. I was getting real scared. But why? we have been friends since birth. And one little yelling session couldn't seriously hurt us. I'm fine. I have nothing to worry about. Absolutely nothing.

I put my hands on my cup, warming them up a bit as I waited not-so-patiently for the pair of gals to come down to meet me. And that left time for me to worry about anything.

Eventually, tow sets of feet could be heard making their way down the steps, resulting in a shortness of breath, but I quickly recovered by taking a sip of my drink.

"Why in the hell do I have to come down here?" Yn spat from behind the wall.

"Watch your language, miss. You and Sam are going to fix what ever you broke." Y/M/N replied just as icily.

"I didn't brake anything!" I could hear the slight wave in her tone, giving away the fact that she was on the verge of tears. "It was all his fault! He had to go fall in love with that stupid, little singer! And leave me to wallow in pits of despair. But NO! He couldn't think for one whole second about how I would feel to be being completely forgotten about! Why would he? He doesn't even care!" Her voice was hushed, but I could hear everything. She was being very sarcastic. Very.

"He didn't leave you behind! He is right out there!"

"That isn't what I meant, Mum." Yn grumbled. What did she mean?

"I know, my love. But, he loves you. when you kicked him out, he was on the verge of tears!" so she noticed. "He loves you, okay? You have to understand that. And, you have to respect him. And support him in the decisions that are safest and make him the happiest he could be." Y/M/N sounded consoling, yet strong. What in the world did I do?

I was so focused on trying to figure out what I had done wrong, I didn't realize my best friend, or at least I hope we are still best friends, was standing in the door way of her kitchen.

"Really Mum?" She turned around and faced her mother.

"Yes, really. Cop a squat. Go sit." She pointed to me, and I shrunk underneath her gaze.

"Oh my God", she huffed as she sat down. though her cup was right beside mine, she sat in the seat farthest from me, not bothering to grab her tea.

"Why am I here?" she rolled her beautiful Y/E/C eyes at her mother. "You know what? This is my house. Why are you here?" she glared at me, making my inside go sour.

"Uh.. I don't know" I said quietly, messing around with my pale fingers in my lap.

"I thought he was supposed to leave. And its a school night! You want to get some beauty sleep so you look oh so pretty for your new girlfriend!" She venomously slurred.

"You jealous?" I looked up, surprised.

"Of course not!" She laughed, harshly. "Why would I be jealous? It's you that she wants. I don't need you!"

"Yn-" She cut her mother off with the wave of a hand.

"I couldn't care less!! Whoopady do daa. You got the girl. You don't need me anymore. I need you to leave. Now. For good." The tears that were freely falling down both of our faces made the entire situation that much worse.

I love her. I love Yn. She is my best friend. And now, I am loosing her.

Slowly getting up from my chair, I kept eye contact with the broken girl in front of me.\

"Sam-" Her mother tried to get me to sit back down.

"No. Y/M/N. Its fine. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry that I messed up. I am terribly sorry I'm loosing you. I love you. very much. Ill be down the street if you need me" I kept my eyes in line with Y/N's.

Turning around, I slowly made my way to the door, my head hung low in defeat.

I opened the creaky old door that protected my bestfriend from the "Monsters" we thought would come eat us when we were little. I felt the creases and the old paint one last time as I stepped out onto the porch.

Shutting the door behind me, I let my tears fall onto the pavement. I walked down the steps slowly, listening to my trainers hit the floor. My heart was sinking to my stomach as I looked into the street in front of me, deserted of all life.

The door opened and slammed shut again, my head whirled around to see who was standing there.

"Good bye Sam" Yn stood stiff on the porch, obviously uncomfortable. Though, her face looked tired and broken.

"Good bye" I let one final tear fall down my freezing face, my breath could be seen as I said those final words to her.

I watched her turn around slowly, and face the door for a couple of seconds. I swear to God I heard her say something, but I guess ill never know what. She put her shaking hand on the door handle, the other one on the frame, opened the old door with a sob, and ran inside. Slamming it behind her.

"I love you. Ill love you forever." I whispered, a tear falling down my face. And I made my way down the street, and to my door step. Where I cried for... too long.

Y/N's P.O.V

"I love you. Ill love you forever." and with that, I bolted into my room. Where I cried for... too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally updated. Let me know if you liked it, if you have a request, or if you want another part. Please go read my other stuff. it would mean a lot. I love you all. I hope to update more frequently. Bye!