Jerika vs Jalissa

I do not ship jalissa i just wanted to include this because of the drama.

Jake P.O.V

I felt like crying when I saw my girlfriend in bed with my brother... 

It was a nice day outside and of course I was the first one to wake up in the Team 10 house. I turned on my camera and said hi to the Jake Paulers then went upstairs to prank the members of Team 10. I planned on pranking  Alissa first because I needed to see her beautiful brown eyes. Grabbing the microphone from the office, I heard someone say my name.

Alissa P.O.V

"Jake?" I said seeing his blonde hair swish perfectly to the side. "Oh hey Alissa,"  he said with a awkward smile, "what are you doing?" I asked confused. " Weeeelllllllllllll," he said with the same awkward smile as before, " Jake! Just tell me!" I said raising my voice a little bit, "Fine, Fine... I was going to wake you up by shouting in the microphone but now that your up I can't really do that," he said a little disappointed but still walking towards me slowly and putting his arms on my waist.

Jake P.O.V

Alissa Just laughed and said "It's ok we can go prank everyone else!" I laughed and quickly pecked her lips then picked up my camera telling the Jake Paulers what had happened.

--TIME SKIP--

Jake P.O.V

When I got back from Disney I turned on my camera "Yo Jake Paulers I just got back from Disney and i'm gonna go get ready for the gym!Lets gooo!" I said shutting my camera back off again. Obviously I wasn't gonna go to the gym straight away because I got some time to kill, I mean It was only 3:54pm. I decided to go surprise my girlfriend since this is the earliest I've come home from set. I walked quietly to Alissa's door when I heard moaning. It wasn't Alissa though It was a man. A deep voice moaning. She would NEVER cheat on me... it must be one of the boys jacking of or #Chessa??? Listening for a couple more seconds I bust the door open realizing it was never actually locked. What I sa-, WHO I saw was  unbelievable.

Alissa P.O.V

I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over me as I saw Jake bust in with tears forming in his eyes. "Jake I can expla-" 

"NO Alissa this is wrong!" he shouted cutting me off

"But I.."

"ALISSA! I thought we were in love, I thought I could trust you.... but I now know I can't. This is... I don't even know! First of all, Logan?! I thought we were brothers man!" Jake shouted louder so the whole Team 10 hou- no the whole neighborhood could hear him.

Jake P.O.V

Feeling the tears forming in my eyes I ran out the room. I kept running, downstairs and then out the front door. I was about to walk in front of a oncoming car when a small hand grabbed my arm. I thought it was Alissa so I tried to shake it off but then I heard her soft voice 

Erika P.O.V

"Jake..." I said then paused "Jake it's ok... we're all here for you, we can help you" I said trying to calm him down as everyone in Team 10 stood at the door vlogging this. "I.. I just don't know Erika," he said, I noticed he was trying to hold back his tears. "Hey....hey look at me ok? Everything will be fine, we can kick Alissa out and you can even call in sick at Disney and stay at home while all of us take care of you," I said the last bit particularly loud gesturing towards everyone at the door. "You would  do tha-" I already knew what he was going to say so I cut him off "of course, I...um WE love you" I said trying to save myself.

Jake P.O.V

"I....um WE love you" Erika said. My eyes looked into hers as I realized what she just said. I didn't want to bring it up just in case that embarrassed her so I just thought to myself about it. 

--TIME SKIP--

Jake P.O.V

While I was lying in bed I thought about what Erika had said, well nearly said and I just replayed it in my mind. "I...um WE love you" yeah she did say we but she nearly said I. Wait does she li- NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! She doesn't like me, we're just friends

Thank you for reading this story! If you have any suggestions then feel free to send them, I always love suggestions because it helps me with ideas. Also I might not update heaps because of school and all that jazz but anyways thanks again for reading and remember to keep smiling and dabbing on them haters AND its everyday bro PEACE!