Reception

Aria sat in the brew across from the girls, Aria and Ezra had decided that they didn't want a big reception, just a small one with family and friends. "So" Hanna leaned in and gave aria a stern look. "How does it feel to be married?" "Not just married, married to the love of your life." Spencer said with a knowing grin at Aria "it feels good" She looked behind her at Ezra who was standing with Toby and Caleb. "I mean, never in my life did I think we would get here, but i'm so happy we manged to get to this point. Emily grinned "Me to, ya know, I always loved you to together. " "Yeah, You two are soulmates." Ali said with a smile. Aria laughed watching the boys walking over to them with their hands full of food and coffee. "Ladies" Caleb smiled as he not so gracefully put food down and trying to hand Hanna a coffee at the same time. He smiled and sat beside Hannah, who grinned at Spencer and Aria. "Our men" the three girls laughed as food and drinks were passed out, when everyone was settled they all stared at the happy couple, Aria who was sitting on Ezra's lap, Frowned. "What?" "Well, we were just thinking about how much we are going to miss you two when you are gone. Aria laughed, "Guys we are only going to be gone for three weeks. " "Which is a lifetime." Hanna said sipping coffee." "Okay, so what do you expect us to do now?" Ezra asked, knowing what was coming. "Lets have a sleepover Ali said clapping excitedly. Knew it Ezra thought to himself. "Funny you should mention that" Ezra shifted Aria in his lap "Because we already planned a last get together before we leave for tomorrow." Ezra said smiling at Aria. "Wait.." Spencer leaned in to the couple whose grin went from one face to the other. "Something tells me you guys have had this planned. " Aria nodded only since yesterday. "They all laughed, and talked about everything, forgetting that there were actually guest there that they would have to interact with at some point, but that didn't matter, because everything was perfect at this point.

Aria sat on the air mattress that had been claimed by Ali and Emily, she stared at Ezra who was scrambling around trying to get everything ready for tonight. "Honey, why don't you take a break." Ezra glanced at aria then went back to filling the fridge with drinks. Aria sighed standing up and walking over to Ezra she took his hands and and looked at him, "Ezra why are you so panicked?" "I'm not, i just I don't know" He leaned against the counter, Aria smiled softly at him and caressed his check. "Look I know you want to have everything perfect for tonight, but we have everything we need, we have drinks, we have snacks coming, pizza we can order later.. we have everything. Plus we already packed for tomorrow, everything is ready." Ezra smiled at her. "I know, and as much fun as i know we will have tonight, I can't wait to spend the next three weeks with you." He kissed her softly on the lips which turned into passionate really fast. They pulled apart slowly not wanting this moment to end. "I know, me too" She smiled up at him, their eyes sparkling. "We have snacks!" Hanna said walking in with three bags of food, Caleb walked in behind her carrying a box of chips. "Yeah, you did bring snacks, guys" Aria laughed "We don't need this much. " "well we brought enough, Plus we need some stuff when we house sit while we are gone." Ezra looked at Aria confusion who matched the look" "um guys, who said you could house sit?" "Oh" Hanna put the bags on the counter then took the box from Caleb. "We just assumed." "Oh, okay.. well" Aria glanced at Ezra "I guess you can if you want to." "Cool" "Okay so we are we sleeping" Hanna glanced around her eyes landing on the air mattress. "No Han, Ali already claimed that." "ugh, fine" "But luckily we have another air mattress." "oh yay, where is it? " "we need to blow it up, but it's beside the couch." "I'll blow it up." Caleb said acting manly, "Ezra throw me a beer" Aria and Hanna laughed as Ezra threw a beer to Caleb and walked over to him. "Okay let's do this" Hanna rolled her eyes at the boys. "Man guys will find anything to make manly." Aria smiled and nodded her head in agreement. Spencer walked in with Toby who glanced at the boys, he smiled and rolled up his sleeves walking over to them. "Men" Spencer grinned walking over to join the girls. "Aria, what time are you leaving tomorrow?" "Um.. noonish, or flight isn't till late" "okay" she pulled Aria into a hug "I'm going to miss you, what's going to happen with them sparia?" "It will still be here when we get back Spence." "Hey where are Ali and Emily?" "They are downstairs" "really I didn't see them" "that's because we where in the kitchen" Ali smiled appearing with Emily at the door. "Alright!" Aria said excitedly. "Let's get this party started!"

The hours pasted by quickly. Spencer,Aria, and Ezra were sitting on the floor, sharing memories" "There was this one time where we were at the danceothon. And Aria was so pissed about Simon. " Spencer laughed "And i had to stop her" "after all these years,and its still not funny." "What did you guys end up doing after that?" "We went to his apartment, and watched movies." "You guys are so  cute" Aria blush. "Thanks Spence" "You guys  are married" "No kidding" "no, i mean, i still cant believe it. " Aria grabbed Ezra's hand. "I know, I can't ether" Aria looked at her phone. "Wow, Its 3am" "we should get to bed" Aria nodded standing up pulling Ezra with her. "Goodnight love birds." Aria looked around the room everyone had already fell asleep expect Spencer, who was usually up at this point.  "Goodnight Spence." Aria leaned down to hug her, then her and Ezra retreated upstairs.

The family waved as they said goodbye to the car as pulled off, yeah they were going to miss them But the were happy for Aria and  Ezra they deserved happiness. "well" Hannah looked around at the girls, and they boyfriends. "Now What?"