2.

6 years later.

Woody's POV

"Good morning and welcome back to E! News! Your number one source on everything that is currently trending

"Good morning and welcome back to E! News! Your number one source on everything that is currently trending. At the top of our list is Miss Erin Simmons. Daughter of fashion designer, Kimora Lee Simmons and mogul, hip hop legend, Russell Simmons, the twenty three year old was spotted with her star boyfriend, Chris Brown, last night leaving Nobu drunk as ever. Take a look." The lady on the screen reported in the lounge room.

Me and the rest of my cast mates of the New Edition biopic I'm acting in watched as we ate lunch.

I sighed watching my ex acting a fool. She and her boyfriend were stumbling all over the place, giggling, and just being obnoxious. They got into a car and someone drove them away.

"Some are thinking her always outspoken father, Russell, is making some instagram posts subliminally at his daughter to get her act together. As we reported about two years ago now, the two do not speak."

"Aye let's watch somethin' else." I suggested not really wanting to hear anymore about Erin's troubles.

"Aight." Bryshere grabbed the remote and changed the channel. I went on my phone and scrolled through instagram and stumbled across an Instagram post the Shaderoom had reposted of Erin's. It was a picture of a glass filled to the brim with wine with the caption "Can I get a refill?". I sighed clicking on her name which was tagged in the post and went through her pictures. They mostly consisted of her at parties, in raunchy outfits, drunk and blurry selfies and snaps of alcohol and weed.

I hate that she's like this now. But, I blame this partially on her boyfriend.

If Chris hadn't ruined our relationship, I could still be with Erin and we would be living life lavish.

Alright. That's not the whole truth. But close enough.

*Flashback*

"Congratulations, William Ford High, class of 2011."

Everyone tipped their tassels from left to right and screamed throwing them up in the air as Born This Way by Lady Gaga blared through the speakers.

I immediately went to find Erin and found her looking for me. I crept up behind her making her jump like crazy.

"Baby!! We did it, Wood!" She squealed jumping into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck as mine wrapped around her torso.

"I know, baby. We did." I said putting her down and kissing her forehead.

"My son is a graduate now, huh?" I heard my dad's voice boom behind me. I smiled grabbing ahold of Erin's hand in the process so we wouldn't lose each other in the thick crowd.

"Pops!" I greeted him as we dapped each other and he gave me a hug.

"I love you, kid. Your mom would be so proud of you right now."