Untitled Part 2

Just a warning I am Dyslexic so my stories will not be perfect.

Hello my sweeties,

This story seems like so long ago..

4 years and 2 months ago I gave you the beginning to a sequel for

Kyoko's Fear: My Co-Star is scary.

I also promised you I never leave a story unfinished

I'm just sorry it took so long to come back to you all

Neh xxx

I do not own Skip Beat.

...........................................

As time passed, so did thoughts of his own pack, his alphas and what they may have been doing and where they were as slowly small hands wound themselves into Kuma's fur.

....................................................

The aching I Kyoko's chest was unceasing as she and Ren returned to their shared apartment, the police questioning had been long and arduous now they were playing what the police had called a waiting game as they searched for clues, tip off's and other such lines of enquiry that only they could do.

Ren led his still weeping girlfriend towards the front door, he too feared entering the apartment knowing seeing all of Kuma's things. Things there great big loveable hound should be there with them... using his bed Ren had, had specifically made for him, his water bowl he should be slobbering all over the floor after her hungrily ate his tea.. That was Ren's job Kyoko would be cooking their tea why he fed and brushed Kuma.. that was their special boy time as Kyoko would have laughingly called it while Kuma would lay down while they ate before going out for his final walk of the night. His heart felt like it was made of lead as he pushed open the door guiding Kyoko in before him as he tried to push the door further though he felt it something was moving behind the door as he pushed.

Kyoko began to remove her shoe's intent on putting her house slippers on even though the tears where yet again falling thick and fast, it was when Ren didn't follow suit she looked up to see Ren holding a brown padded envelope in his hand face white as if Yokai had just appeared before him.

"Ren?" she asked softly as the fear for him lessened her tears considerably, the look on Ren's face was one she had not seen for a very long time as his eyes almost glazed over even as they turned to her, she knew that look it was the one she had seen that day the stunt for dark moon had gone badly... the day Ren had crashed the car to avoid striking the child who had ran out into the street.

"REN!" she cried jumping forwards to seize his hands, it was as she grabbed him the envelope tipped and almost as if the world had been switched into slow motion she noticed something tumble from within, she watched the rapid unraveling and tumbling of the thick black leather collar as it fell towards the wooden floor below. She would swear the sound of it striking the floor was akin to that of a nuclear blast as her heart stopped.

"It's my fault..." came the almost inaudible words as Ren collapsed downwards "It's all my fault" where the last words Kyoko heard as she grabbed Ren's head and slowly guided it to the floor as the letter Ren had been holding fell down beside him for the first time becoming visible to Kyoko. It was cut out pieces of paper from newspapers, magazines and such like.

LIAR! FAKE!

TELL THE

TRUTH!