Doesn't make sense

Basically while they are at the mall ess is looking in Victoria secret and lucas and Lil spot Malak and NY. Before Malak and NY both got shot and the we're missing. The biotch that was yelling at them was their "master" but what we're they do in at the mall? You will soon find  out and the lady in the van and the 2 men were child molesters also so that's why the lady told Lil to take her clothes off but she still had he diaper on. BTW I got some of this from a book I just changed the age and topic. Continuing the lady took off her clothes and was fingering her self and she was horny Ig so her hubby came to ate her out. Now in lucas car NY Malak ess and Luke are behind the kidnappers van and Luke gives ess a gun to protect herself after what she told him in chapter 3 I think and it was a bedazzled gun . Ess stood in that hood thing in the car and shot 2 of the back tires and the van stooped. So the lady and man realize what happened and she quickly gets dressed and Lil hides under a cover in the back of the van. Lucas  uses the door open ess and Luke beat up the kidnappers and NY or Malak calls the police. When the kidnappers get arrested essence finally reveals that the women is her mom and the pussy eater is her dad and the driver is her older cuz in who is a rapist he liked ess for years. Member he called her sexy in the last chapter so the next chapter is going to be ess explaining how she had Lil and how Lil ended up in foster Care. How do you think NY would act? Read my other story called #ja'anna starring me and jalen brooks.
Baii SHORTSTACKZZ GANG