~-4-~

Recap:

???~ busts in nya's room surprisingly~

???:" well well thought you were dead the last time i saw your a** shanya?!"

i looked at her very carefully she had white skin and short pitch black hair with her make up sloppily done. she turned around and all i saw was a huge gianormous spot with burn skinned.

???~walks towards n and lil~ " well who is this?

S:" my sister leave her alone b****"

???:" THATS IT YOU S***"

BOOOOM BOOOOM 

To continue:

Khalil POV:

Malak: " Ny! N-"

i saw ny bleeding on the floor and i started to cry. Malak ran over and picked me up and went over to ny. He touched her neck i guess to see if she was still okay. Then next thing i know-

  BOOOOM BOOOOM 

"Mowak wake up."

???:" lets go b****"

me:" no i want my sister" i cried and screamed.

she grabbed my hair and took me away she was dragging me down the stairs. 

$crub:" WHO THE HELL IS SCREAMING? NYA! NYYYYYYAAA."

me: " scwub help help danger!"

i heard him running upstairs. he tackled the girl to the ground and punched her. I started to run away fromt the commotion. i ran out of the house and ran to the parking lot. I wasn't paying any attention to where i was going cause i don't know any better. So i hear music blasting from a car and....

SKKKKKKKRTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~a few hours later~

Khalil POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed with a man in the room. He was mean looking and had gold teeth in his mouth he had 2 colors in his hair which was very cool. he had on nice clothes and the same sneakers on that i have at home. 

???:" hi sweetie are you ok?"

Me:" yes wheres scwub?"

???:" hes in a bad place now but he will be back. whats your name?"

Me:" Khalil. whats youws? "

???: " Lucas coly. where do you live?"

me: " with my sister and scwub i don't have parents they hurt me vewy badwy."

L: " well your safe now."

Me: " am i going back home with you?

💙😵💙😵💙😵💙😵💙😵💙😵💙😵💙
Hope you guys enjoyed another chapter. Note that these are my ideas and i have been reading a lot of adopted by... Books so go check them out.
Comment
Share
Vote
Baiiiii😙
💙😵💙😵💙😵💙😵💙😵💙😵💙😵💙