Years later........

1 YEAR!
It's been 1 year exactly that i got married. It's my first full year being queen as well. Everything has been pretty smooth but we have had a lot of responsibilities. Me and James also decided to start a family! We have a 10 month old little girl. Her name is Alice Marie. She looks just like me and she's growing up too fast. Me and James are also thinking about having more kids when Alice is about 1 or 2. We also have lots of new animals and we have added on to the castle. My parents also have moved into the castle with us , and they have their own room beside Jame's parents. We got some new staff for the castle.

2 YEARS!
Like i said we ended up having more kids! 2 years i have gotta married and became queen. We had a little boy named kade Isaac. He is now 5 months old and Alice is 1 year and ten months old. She has learned to walk and she's starting to talk.

3-5 YEARS LATER!
Alice and kade are both walking and talking and me and James are expecting twins. A girl and a boy. After this we agreed to not have any more kids! We haven't thought of names yet only because I'm 6 months pregnant. We have had so many blessings in just a few years. And I'm so glad James picked me, I couldn't imagine a better husband, king, and father. But sadly James doesn't realize how important he is to me and this castle oh and his family. He is my whole world. From the minute i wake up to the minute i go to sleep he is by my side. We have been through thick and thin and i cant imagine life without him.