3

Waking up at the ass crack of dawn for ten months is something that I hate more than people. And I kinda hate people with a passion.

"Nae wake up. I'm taking you to school today." James said, knocking on my door. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"How come my mom isn't?" I asked.

"She went to work early." I nodded my head and shut my door. Walking over to my night stand, I grabbed my phone and checked it.

I don't know how people can sleep with the sound on their phone. My phone stays on Do Not Disturb and the vibrate is on. I just don't like hearing any of that when I'm trying to sleep.

I saw that I had some instagram stuff and a few messages from the group chat and one from Lonell.

BestieBest 🤞🏾♥️: wake up mf. its time for school. i got you breakfast waiting for you at school.

Aww you sweet bitch. Thank you (Heart Emoji)

I showered and sat on my bed to air dry. Then Lonell started to call me.

"Yes Lonny?" I said, putting him on speaker.

"So I'm at early morning workouts and I'm tired and bored." He said, whining.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Um you're my new friend. You have to keep me happy."

"Nigga." I laughed.

"CARTER! GET OFF THAT PHONE AND HIT THE WEIGHTS!" I heard someone yell in the back.

"Well looks like you have to go." I said and hung up. I put my phone back on the charger and looked for an outfit.

Deciding on a pair of light washed ripped jeans, a white polo shirt and a pair of my G Fazos, I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washing my face again. I made up my bed, fixed my room up a little bit, and stood in front of my mirror. I took my hair out of my bonnet and brushed it out, deciding to just leave it alone. Grabbing some hair ties, I put them on my wrist, not knowing if I wanted to have it down all throughout the day.

I went downstairs to see James sitting a plate down that had homefries with onions, eggs, and sausages. I grabbed some grape juice out the fridge and poured some for me since he had coffee. I sat down and started to eat.

"Thank you." I said. He looked up at me and smiled. I may not like him, but I do have some manners when someone does something nice for me.

"You're welcome." It was silent that whole time we were eating. I put my plate and glass in the sink and went upstairs to grab my stuff. I put my wallet, keys, perfume, and other stuff inside my bag and grabbed my phone and headed out, turning my light off behind me and shutting the door.

When I got downstairs, he was waiting for me for me by the door. We went out the car and slipped in. The car ride to school was silent with the radio playing in the back. I texted Lonell telling in I'm on the way. We pulled up and I looked at the big school. I saw Lonny with a group of people.

"Well, here we are." He said, putting the car in park. He went to dig in his pocket and pulled out a twenty and handed it to me.

"This should last you the week." He said, smiling.

"Thanks." I grabbed my bag and got out the door, walking to Lonny.

"Bestieeeeee." He pushed passed his friends and hugged me.

"Are you sure you're not a little gay?" I joked. He mugged me.

"Girl I like pussy. Fat pussy, s-" I cut him off by putting my hand up.

"I don't wanna hear it. Can I have my food?" I asked. He handed me my food and I put it in my bag.

"Lemme introduce you to my other friends, soon to be your friends." He said, linking arms with me.

Yeah... I don't know about that. He lucky I'm his friend.

Okay I know that I've been gone for like damn near a lifetime. I honestly forgot all about this app. But now I'm back and better just like Bryson Tiller. Trust me when I say I got a lot of ideas for this story and others. Say tuneeeee