1.

Darryl "Woody" McClain
18.

Darryl "Woody" McClain18

Erin "Baby" Simmons
17.

Erin "Baby" Simmons17

Omniscient.

"And remember everyone, tomorrow you take your final exam so don't forget to study and get a good night's rest. This test ensures that you can GRADUATE," she emphasized, "And-" the bell ringing cut her off as all of Mrs. Geerin's students all vanished out of the door.

Erin got to her locker and opened it to grab her things only to have her eyes covered. She sighed and smiled to herself before turning around still with her books resting in her arms.

"Hey baby." She greeted her boyfriend, Woody.

"Wassup, girl?" He kissed her cheek sneaking his hands down to her waist.

"Nothing. What are you doing tonight?"

"Work, then studying. You wanna come by for dinner and we can maybe study together?"

"Um... well yeah maybe."

"What's up? What're your plans?"

"Well, I gotta go to the salon and I get off at 9 then I gotta watch my baby sisters because Steph is out of town and stuff. Then I guess study."

He sighed.

"Stop." She whined knowing why his mood had suddenly changed.

"You know I don't like you working at that salon. I don't know why you work there. You don't even have to."

"But I want to, Woody." She said sternly getting more irritated by the second.

He rolled his eyes, "Forget I even said somethin'. I'll see you tomorrow I guess."

"You guess you'll see me tomorrow?" She scoffed.