Chapter 28: A Walk to change your Life.

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Yeah. its okay. gimme some of that Ymir!" Hanji made a cheeky grin and Ymir gave her some.

"Cheers!"

"Alright speaking of Loser.. why dont we play some music huh?!" Petra who is on the passenger seat turned on the CD player and inserted a Simple Plan CD and played "Loser of the Year" track.

Everybody hummed through the verses but when the chorus started. they all started singing and shouting.

"You make me wanna shut it all down,
Throw it all away,
Cause I'm nothing if I don't have you.

What's the point of being on top,
All the money in the world,
If I can't blow it all on on you.

So, send the cars back,
Put the house on the market,
And my big dreams too.

Because it's all so clear,
Now without you here,
I'm the loser of the year!."

Everybody laughed their hearts out and shared funny stories while they are on the way to the place.

Meanwhile in the boys coaster:

"Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?
Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together
In the kind of world where we belong

You know it's gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight and stay together..."

A song by the 'Beach Boys' was playing on the radio while everyone is busy doing their own things. Eld reading some manga, Gunther playing on his PS2, Levi just staring at the road with his fancy travel pillow on his neck,Ian texting Rico and Moblit sketching some random faces, Mike sniffing Hanji's students, while the students sits in full tense wondering why the moustached man keeps on sniffing them.

"Oi Mike, dont scare the kids. go sniff the others" Levi said as he turned back to Mike. "Dont worry kids, Mike has its own way of knowing you. and by knowing. i mean sniffing."

"Uh-uhmm. okay. but still. its a bit strange.." Eren said.

"Just dont mind him"

"Hey Mr. Ackerman" Jean added "Would you mind if  we play some truth or dare do you?"

"tch brats. go on."

"okay guys. lets play truth or dare okay.. but every player who will be pin pointed will have to.. you know.. drink some whiskey..." Jean whispered the last words but the people sure heard it.

"who said whiskey?!" Eld shouted turning to the students who sits at the back.

Jean's classmates started looking at him and he started dripping sweat nervously. "uu-hmmm."

"Jean boy! Did you say whiskey?!" Oluo added

"uhmm. Uhh... I uhmm.. Yes?" Jean smiled nervously to the older ones.

The older ones looked at each other and back to Jean. As if he was about to face judgement day. Until..

"Oh boy!! Count me in!" Moblit added jumping at the back of the coaster.

"Yeah!! Me too!"

"Damn it! Im in!"

"Hey hey! Same here guys! Come on!"

"tch.. drunkard assholes." Levi whispered.

"oi Levi don't just stare at that window! Come here! Youre the reason were doing this! Haha!" Gunther shouted

"I knew I smell something alcoholic in there!" we all know who said that..

The students just went in shock as they discovered how such these old people eventually turn their personality into a 15 year old shitty kids.

When love and hate collide. ( a modern Levi and Hanji fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें