1 ~ Pack up.

*Willow POV*

"WILLOW!!! god damn do you ever wake up URGH, you're going to be late for your field tripto Portland. get up" My brother kaiden groaned.

Practically screaming in my ear as well.

I rubbed my ear, rolled my eyes and jumped to my feet from my cozy bed. Let me tell you! That was a terrible idea.

The floor was so cold so I stood there shivering, half asleep with my eyes closed i'm honestly surprized I didn't fall asleep standing up.

Once I finished realizing that I needed to get dressed for school and pack my camping bag for Portland I walked over to my closet and pulled out as much clothes as I could possible fit in my bag.

For the day I got out my plain white tank top, red plaid blaze that I tied tightly around my waist, a pinkish red beanie, a pair of light wash jeans and light brown timberland's to top it of I brushed and straightened my light brown hair, filled in my eye brows, put mascara and eyeshadow

Okay. You get the point.. i'm a girl.

Before I knew it I was bolting down the stairs with my bag banging against my back on ever step.

I ran up to the kitchen to find my mom making breakfast. " Good morning Momma! Whats on the menu today?" I asked sarcastically whilst pretending that the place mat on the table was a menu.

"Very funny baby, now go sit down and eat quicky you have a big week ahead of you" She handed me my plate, kissed me on the cheek and pushed me a lil bit towards the table so I would move faster.

I looked down at my plate to find my favourite breakfast which consisted of bacon, toast with nutella,black berries and an arizona all sepparated into tiny sectection on my plate.

I giggled at the fact that my mother still seperates my food because I hated it to touch as a child.

Oh, memories.

It made me smile and realize that I already miss my family and I haven't even left the house yet!

After I finished eating I grabbed my bag and I was headed for the bus stop "I love you! Gorgeous family of mine" I said as I slammed the door.

I sighed walking towards the bus stop with my luggage and such.

"Well Willow? You did it. You made it on the honor roll and get to go to Portland." I smiled ear to ear.