[Re:] Single Parent - Kuroo Tetsurou

The sound of feet shuffling through the carpeted floors stirred her awake, causing her to rise from the bed. Still entangled in the king sized sheets, she yawned and squinted her eyes, hoping to get past the sleepiness in her vision.

"Leaving already?" She asked as she watched him pull his arms through the sleeves of his white button-up shirt. Even in darkness, she could spot out the smudge of bright red lipstick she had left on his collar. She let out a sigh, pushing herself to sit up in the now rather spacious hotel bed.

He adjusted his shirt, a light smirk dancing on his lips. A light whiff of her strong perfume lingered in the fabric of his shirt, tickling his nose. Buttoning up his shirt, he said nothing in return.

She swung her legs to the edge of the bed before approaching his now clothed back, pulling the sheets with her. She pressed her cheek against his back, wrapping her arms around his waist as he worked on his zipper next. She gently place her hands on his, causing the sheet to slip onto the floor. "It's a little early to leave, don't you think? I was thinking that we could spend more time to get to know each other, more than we already do, that is."

He let out a snicker, dropping his hands from his pants and turned to face her. Satisfied, she lifted her arm, reaching out for his jet black hair. She gently brushed his hair from his eye, trying to get a better look of his heart throbbing face. Although his unique bed hair does add to his attractiveness, she still wanted to catch a better glimpse of his entire face. She rested her palm against his cheek. Before she could reach in to steal a kiss, he suddenly spoke up, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I'm afraid I already know enough," His snicker never wavered as he spoke. Taken aback, she blinked at him. He grabbed her wrist softly, peeling them away from him before lowering them to her side. He leaned forward, picking up the fallen sheets. Wrapping it around her shoulders, he created a somewhat makeshift coat, covering her up modestly.

"Was I not up to your liking?" She pouted, a little irritated at his rejection.

"Nothing of the sort," He chuckled, pulling up his zipper. "It's only special if it happened only once, don't you think?"

"I guess you're right," She nodded albeit still a little unsatisfied. She sighed, knowing there was nothing she could do to change his mind. She knew the moment they met just what type of person he was.

"I had a lot of fun," She said, pulling the sheets close. Looking up to him, she grinned. "I hope I remain special,"

"Sure," He returned the smile. You will be, just like the rest of them.

A young child sat by the dining table, sipping his fruit juice from his lion shaped sippy-cup. His wide green eyes watched as his mother paced around, talking on her cellphone frantically. She seemed distressed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Mam- " He was about to call out to her when she suddenly swung her arm down, tossing her cellphone into the couch. He flinched at his mother's burst of anger, clenching onto the handles of his sippy-cup tighter.

"Súkin syn (Son of a bitch)!" She yelled, turning around in frustration. Heaving a sigh, she manages to compose herself and ran her finger through her hair. Looking forward, she noticed that her son was looking at her, his face strained with concern. "O-Oh Lev, baby," She stuttered, feeling flustered that he had to see that side of her. "A-Are you done with your juice?"

The child nodded, still a little shaken up. "Mama, are you okay?" He asked cautiously.

"Mama's fine, Lev." She said, reaching out to him for a comforting embrace. She buried her nose in his tiny shoulder, smoothing down his silver-gray hair. "I'm sorry you had to see that, are you okay?"