day 4;

— day 4,
time: 8:45am
thursday morning.

___

Jughead awoke to the feeling of someone peppering kisses on his face, noticing it was Betty. He decided to pretend to be still asleep to see what else the blonde would do, feeling her lightly run a thumb over his jaw and lips. "God your so handsome..." She whispered before he responded with "Thank you, my father was a handsome man" making her jump away. "Your awake?!" "For the past 10 minutes" He laughed, a large blush spread across her face. "Want some breakfast?" She said nervously. He nodded and walked into the kitchen with her.

— day 4,
time: 12:30pm
thursday afternoon.

___

Betty stood in the kitchen, baking cookies while Jughead sat on the counter and watched her with a smile as she listened to the song "Low Life". She took the cookies out of the oven and as soon as her hands were free, Jughead quickly grabbed her and spun her around. "Baby your the highlight of my low life" He whispered huskily, making her blush. He kissed her quickly before sitting down, taking a bite of the freshly baked cookies. "I must say, Betts, your an amazing cook and baker" He complimented. She giggled and stood in front of him "Well, I must say, Juggie, your an amazing boyfriend" She let the title slip out, watching his mood shift. She shook her head quickly "S-Sorry.." She went to walk away but he grabbed her hand, "No, Your an amazing girlfriend" He whispered; at a loss of words. She smiled at wrapped her arms around him. "My mom is going to be home in a few hours...What do you want to do in the meantime?" She questioned, looking up at the boy; staring a little too long into his eyes. "Uhm.." He choked on his words, looking back at her into her deep green eyes. "Your beautiful" He said suddenly, making her blush "Oh? Thank you" They both had blushed on their faces before she felt a soft hand graze the side of her cheek "You okay Juggie?" She questioned at his sudden affectionate behavior. "Before 4 days ago...I was practically starving myself. Not leaving the house. Staying in bed all day and going to school every other day..." He suddenly confessed. She turned to him, putting a hand on his shoulder and running it down his arm. He continued, "And then a little angel popped into my life and now i feel like i can do anything, conquer anything, that..." His voice trailed off, tears coming down his cheeks. He chuckled "First person to see me cry" He mumbled. She wiped off his tears, laying kisses on his cheeks where there was once tears before finally wrapping her arms around him and kissing him. He smiled and kissed back, holding her close to his body. He picked her up gently and set the two on the couch, her body cuddled up next to his body. The two stared at eachother for what felt like enternity, just smiling. Jughead spoke up "I think we have 2 questions left from our game...mind if i ask mine?" She nodded. He gulped for a moment, shifting uncomfortably in his seat as he tried to figure out how to ask his question before it all came out at once "Do you love me, Betty Cooper? Like i've always loved you" He said with a nervous breath, waiting for her answer. She smiled "Yes. Yes I do, Jughead Jones" She looked up at him and flashed a smile. A smile only she gave to him and nobody else. One that tells all truths and no lies; unfiltered and uncensored reality of her love for him. He let out a small nervous sigh before pulling the girl into a long, deep kiss. She kissed back, the two engaging into a passionate makeout session for what seemed like hours. The silence was finally broken by Betty's alarm going off; signaling the end of their 4 day deal and her family being home in 20 minutes. The two awkwardly stood up and he grabbed his bag, standing at the door as the two stared into eachothers eyes.

Betty finally spoke "Last question...Will you come back, Juggie?" Her nickname slipped out, making him smile at her

He leaned in and kissed her gently, a silent promise to come back before he pulled her to his chest and kissed her forehead longingly.

"Everyday. I love you, Betty Cooper" He choked on his words; surprising for an author on the rise

"Good because I love you too, Jughead Jones" The two shared one last kiss before he walked out of the door. A large smile was plastered on his face as the thought of her saying "i love you" rang through his head.

He knew that this is just the beginning of his relationship with the blonde. And god was he excited for many more lovingly experiences with his soulmate.

He pulled out his phone, the smile still on his face before he texted:

Jughead: Thank you so much for the past few days, Betts.

Betty: Anytime 💕 Wanna catch a movie again tonight?

Jughead: I'll pick you up at 8.

He closed his phone before sitting down in his usual booth, smiling the happiest smile as he waited the future to come with his guarding angel; Betty Cooper.

___

   Aaa last chapter! I rlly hope you guys enjoyed this and, would you be interested in seeing a prologue chapter? Comment below your answers!

   Also, This isn't supposed to romanticize suicide or any of that!

   Please, If you ever feel like your alone or want to end it; just know that there are people out there 100% willing to help you

Below is the number for suicide hotline 💕💕 Please stay safe 💕💕

1-800-273-8255

I love you all ! and you are all amazing people with bright futures, I hope you enjoyed this 💕💕