You Deserve Me {Andy Dwyer}

I walked into the City Hall, heading towards the parks department when I pass Andy at his shoe shine, giving him a small smile. I see him talking to April, both of them having coffee in their hands. I frown a bit, my heart clenching as I keep walking, throwing one of the coffees I got away. I sat at my desk, hearing his laugh and I let out a sigh, sipping my hot chocolate, trying to drown the sound out. I thought buying coffee was our thing. Now April's buying him coffee?

"You alright?" Donna asked, making me jump and I look up at her, nodding my head.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I countered and she gave me a knowing look. Donna's the only person who knows about my impeccable crush on Andy.

"Other than the fact that you threw a coffee away and you're crying," she pointed out and I begin to wipe the tears that I hadn't notice sliding down my cheeks.

"I'm fine, Donna. I promise," I whispered, giving her a fake smile and she pats my back before heading back to work. I groan at my appearance, attempting to wipe the mascara off my face. Getting out of my chair, I pass Andy's station on my way to the ladies room, seeing him by himself. I look to the floor, trying to get past without him noticing.

"Y/N! Hey, I didn't see you come in." Andy smiles and I nod my head, biting my cheek as I try to continue walking along. "Wait!" He stops me, making me look up at him. "Have you been crying?"

"What? No, no. Donna spit water all over me with a joke I told her." I give him a tight lipped smile, turning around, continuing to walk towards the bathroom. As I turn the corner, I look back seeing Andy looking at his shoe shine chair with a worried but confused look on his face. I fix my makeup, letting out a deep breath as I compose myself before heading back towards my office. Andy was shining someone's shoes when I decide to ask him about the coffee situation. "So, April bought you coffee?" I frown and he looks up at me, stopping his motions as the guy in the chair huffs.

"Oh, yeah. You weren't here at your usual time and she must've noticed since I was basically crashing." He replied, standing in front of me as I nod my head.

"I was late because there was a huge line at your favorite coffee place." I mumbled, my eyes stinging a bit, brushing past him quickly. On my way back I ran into Tom, mumbling an apology before sitting down at my desk. I avoided everyone's eye contact today and I can feel all of their eyes on my as I miserably shuffled through the space. Leslie burst through the door, an excited look on her face as she told us to gather around. I just want to go home so I can swallow myself in sadness.

"Y/N? You alright, sweetie?" She asked and everyone turned around to look at me, including Andy, who I didn't realize was apart of the meeting.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," I mentioned, giving everyone another fake smile, trying to keep the tears in as I feel Donna rub my back.

"Alright, well we all know that the twenty four hour Pawnee Cares diabetes telethon is tonight and I've got the list for when you will be handling the phones. So, Y/N, Jerry, Donna, April, and Mark will be on the first shift." I nod my head, picking at the fabric of my shirt as she explains all the information about tonight. I can feel someone's eyes on me as I try really hard to not look, but I end up looking around, seeing Andy's eyes on me with a frown on his face. "I will see you all there tonight!" Leslie says, excitingly. Everyone went their different ways and I went to grab the food I brought home when Andy stood in front of me.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked and I sighed, looking up at him.

"You're talking to me now." I joke, trying to lighten the mood and his face stays serious. He grabbed my hand, butterflies spreading throughout my stomach as he leads me into the courtyard, sitting at a table.