Mr. Grady {Owen Grady}

I finally got the chance to intern at one of the greatest places in the world, Jurassic World. I stepped off the boat, walking fast towards the train so I'm not late for my meeting with Claire. I ran into two kids, immediately apologizing before taking a seat. I tap my foot, begging for the train to start moving, looking down at my phone every few seconds. When we finally arrive to the park, I hurry off the train, heading towards the welcome center.

"Oh my god, I'm going to be late for my first meeting. Claire's going to kill me." I mutter to myself. I walk into the building, looking around for her. I find her talking to two young boys and what I assume is her assistant, I walk over to her, panting slightly. "C-Claire, I'm so sorry I'm late." I stutter, becoming more nervous.

"It's okay. Zara, please make sure you watch them. Y/N, c'mon." She says and I nod, following her to the control room. I look back at the two young boys and I frown, seeing the younger one's sad face and the older one's angered/annoyed face.

"I-I don't want to intrude but, who were they?" I ask and she turns around to look at me.

"They're my nephews and I know, I know, I should be with them but I have to work." Claire mutters as we step into the control room, looking at all the computers in surprise. Wow, this is cool. Mr. Masrani greets Claire and looks over at me with a confused look on his face.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we've been introduced before. I'm Mr. Masrani." He puts out his hand and I shyly take it, shaking it lightly. He chuckles, sensing my nervousness and he lays his hands on my shoulders. "Calm down, darling. We're all friends here." He smiles and I nod my head, giving him a small smile.

"Thank you, sir." I grin and he turns to Claire.

"Claire, I need you to go see the raptor trainer and have him inspect the Indominus Rex attraction and make sure it's up to par." Mr. Masrani tells her and she nods, motioning me to follow. We walk out of the building heading towards her jeep and I buckle in as she begins to drive into the forest. I look around nervously, then back at her.

"This trainer lives in the forest?" I ask and she looks over at me nodding her head.

"Yeah, well you have to go through a forest to get to his bungalow." I nod my head, looking out the windshield, seeing the clearing. We pull up in front of the bungalow, finding a guy, sitting on a bucket, working on his motorcycle. He looks towards the car, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. We get out and I follow Claire as she walks up to him.

"Mr. Grady. I need you to come take a look at something." Claire says and he looks over at us from where he was sitting.

"Why are you calling me Mr. Grady?" He says, looking from her to me, giving me a small smile. I return it, becoming a little shy at this handsome man in front of me.

"Owen." Claire corrects and I look from her to Owen, playing with my fingers. "If you're not too busy." She adds.

"I'm pretty busy." Owen says, taking a sip of his coke.

"We have an attraction." Claire mentions and Owen chuckles, standing up, wiping his hands on a rag as he walks over to us.

"That's not what you said the last time I saw you." He says and my eyebrows furrow together, looking between the two of them, feeling a little jealous. Owen looks over to me, sticking his hand out. "I'm Owen, hi." Owen smiles, and I melt a little bit inside as I take his hand, shaking it. I was about to introduce myself when Claire cuts me off.

"I was talking about the dinosaurs, Mr. Grady." Claire butts in and Owen looks from me to her, correcting her once again.

"Owen." Claire rolls her eyes as he stands in front of us, his hands resting against his hips. "We've made a new species." Owen frowns, crossing his arms.