Chapter 4 | Savior..?

[The Bandit King]

Previously-

"Oh. Feel free. I really don't care." You sighed, looking down. You winced, as you felt a blade carve down the side of your arm, and a forceful punch on your thigh.

"That should be enough..." He said, looking guilty. "I didn't want to do that, but the king is very forceful with his rules."

"I can tell." The galloping came to a halt, as you looked up. Your eyes were a bit fuzzy, but you could make out a mop of blonde hair. Camiedis described the man as very short, and with bright yellow hair. That reminded you of someone.

"(Y/n)!" The blonde boy yelled, as he ran towards you. He sounded very familiar... "What did he do to you? I'll kill him!!"

"He did less damage than you did!" You shouted, making Meliodas flinch. Camiedis seemed to shrink away at your anger.

"I-I... Re-" Meliodas began, but then more gallops came.

____________________.____________________

The Bandit King casually strolled into the cave, greeted by two of the Seven Deadly Sins, and the Forgotten Sin along with the right-hand man for him, Camiedis. It was an incredulous sight. Along with a feline mother who was nursing her kittens. He blinked, and gave you a deadly smirk.

"So I see the little girly has brought her friends along for the ride. This should be fun." He smirked, putting a hand on the grip of his sword. He unsheathed it quickly, pointing it to your neck. "Let's dance."

The others immediately got into fighting position, besides Camiedis, who was just awkwardly standing there trying to decide who's side to be on. He chose yours, since you had done no harm to him at all, but the Bandit King took away so much from him. You lifted your arm, blocking their aggressive stances. Everybody stared at you incredulously.

"This is my fight." You breathed out bitterly, narrowing your (e/c) orbs at the Bandit King. "If you are who I think you are, how are you alive?"

"My dear, I am immortal. And I am always here, watching you, playing with you, breaking you down." He sneered, sheathing his sword. "You will never escape me."

You growled and opened up your hand. Camiedis knowingly tossed him sword to you, blade first. You tossed it up in the air, turning it around so you could hold it's handle.

"I may not ever escape, but I can always run away." You growled, jutting the sword dangerously close to his chest. You looked down. "Goddamn, that sounded cowardly." You muttered to yourself. The Bandit King smirked at you and parried. You gracefully dodged it, countering him with your own. The cave was rather spacious, so you figured you could use a little over a thirty secondth of your power to destroy it. You settled with a thirty secondth to make sure you didn't completely demolish the cave.

You began to slowly force your power into the fight. Being highly trained in sword-fighting, you were amongst the world's top champions in it. Fighting with a less experienced, less practiced swordsman was nearly like childsplay.

"Care to spice it up a bit? It's getting pretty boring." You said stoically, stabbing him in the arm. He screamed out in pain, and stared at his increasingly bloody arm. The others watched you in awe as you gracefully maneuvered between jumps, parries, and dodges. You rolled your eyes. You were barely using up any power at all! The Bandit King was beginning to tire down.

"You haven't seen anything yet, girly." He snarled, as he suddenly stopped. You figured that he was going to use his magical ability. "Hellfire Rain!" He yelled, as a rain of purple rain began to fall down on you. You dodged it with a bored look in your eyes.

"Seriously. If you don't get any more interesting, I'll have to finish this." You grumbled, with a snarky smirk on your face. He growled, and began to put more effort in it. But not enough to make you interested. You groaned and stabbed your sword through his chest.

"Eternal Sleep." You muttered, a spell casting over the Bandit King's body. You, being a rather peaceful and gentle person, always resorted to non-violent ways. Unless you were angry. Your Eternal Sleep magical ability caused whoever the beholder of it to sleep. Eternally. And nothing could wake them up, not even "Absolute Cancel". Your magical ability had two counterparts, one defensive, one offensive. "Eternal Sleep" was the defensive one. "Eternal Hell" was the offensive one.

You turned around to look at your comrades, but they were already staring at you.

"What do you want?" You growled with a hostile snarl on your face. You were a bit pissed off, ashamed, angry, nervous, and sad all at once. It was a flurry of emotions. You turned around and headed to the horses.

"(Y/n)..." You heard Meliodas sigh, as he pressed his hand to his forehead.

"What?!" You snapped, turning around sharply. You were clearly angry at him. He shook his head and followed you to the horses. Ban followed as well. Camiedis just stood there, again.

"You comin'?" You asked Camiedis, holding out a hand for him. There was a moment of silence.

"Yeah... Not like I have much left." He sighed sorrowfully, taking your hand. You hoisted him up on the horse, making him sit behind Meliodas.

"Why won't you sit behind me?" Meliodas whined, as if to lift the mood.

"Because I don't want to." You scoffed, as you jumped up onto the horse behind Ban. Ban looked at you exasperation, and began to gallop back.

____________________.____________________

this was a so-so chapter, i guess