We were eating and having a great time until we heard the doorbell rang. Lonell's father had got up to get it while we finished talking.

"Nigga how did you find my instagram? Lil stalker." I said laughing a little bit.

"I have my ways." He said, eating his food.

"Son, you girlfriend is here." His dad said, walking back into the room with an annoyed look on his face. I looked at Lonell and he looked down and silently cursed. I moved over so he can get up and looked at my phone, feeling it vibrate.

It was Heaven and Elisa texting the groupchat about this party that was finna go down in the A. I ignored them and continued to eat. She made sausages, peppers, onions and rice. For dessert, I think I smelt apple pie.

While I was eating, I heard yelling coming from the front door. Then in walks some short, dark skin girl with a bob hair style. She looks pretty.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Carter. Nice to see you again." She greeted them. She then looked at my mother and then James and then at me and smirked.

"Hello Angie." They said back. She sat across from me and next to James.

"Angie, this is Monica and James Hex, and their daughter, Si'Nae." Mrs. Carter introduced us. We all smiled at her.

"Oh I know Si'Nae." She said. I twisted my face and looked at her.

"And how exactly do you know me?" I said, putting my phone in my bra. This bitch seem a little salty.

"I saw you on instagram. Lonell likes to put heart eyes under random bitch's pictures." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Yo watch your mouth in my house." Lonell said. I sat there shocked.

"First of all, who are you? Second of all, I didn't know how he found my instagram. Thank you. Third of all, you disrespectful for coming in their home and cursing like you live up in here."

"Bitch who the fuck are you talking to?!" She said getting loud.

"You got one more time to disrespect me and call me out my name or its finna be some problems." I said, now shaking my legs.

"And what the fuck are you gon-" I reached over and socked her right in her nose and I heard a pop. Looks like I broke it. Oh well.

I sat back down and started to eat my food again since she wanna fall on the ground and shit. Lonell ran over to her and picked her up.

When he walked her out of the room, I felt something wet on my shoulder. I looked down and saw that she spit on me. I tied my hair up and ran over to her and started throwing punch after punch.

Spitting on someone is the most disrespectful thing you can do. I don't care what anyone says.

"Si'Nae let her go!" I heard my mother say. I felt James pick my up and I kicked her in her face before I was brought outside. Surprisingly, my phone was still in my bra. I took my hair out of that ponytail and walked into my house.

After that day, I haven't spoken to Lonell, well he hasn't spoken to me. His parents and mine still talk but I haven't talked to him and vice versa. I'm not loosing sleep over it just for the simple fact that I barely know the kid so fuck it.

Walking into Forever 21, I spotted some cute jeans and went over to them. While looking for more jeans, I felt someone behind me. I turned around and it was Lonell.

"Wassup stranger." I said, crossing my arms.

"Look I'm sorry for not speaking to you after that day. I was just mad." He said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Its cool. And I apologize for beating your girlfriend up." I said laughing at the end.

"She wasn't my girlfriend. I broke up with her a month ago. She kept messing with me." He said, rubbing his head.

"And to think you were the stalker." I said, looking for more clothes.

"So we best friends still right?"

"Who said we were best friends?" I chuckled.

"Me. We best friends." He hugged me and started swinging from side to side.

"Okay we best friends. Get off of me." I said.

"Okay. Give me your phone so I can put my number in it since we are best friends." I handed him my phone while unlocking it with my finger print.

While I was looking for more clothes, I heard him talking.

"Hello Si'Nae's snapchat. I'm Lonell. Her new best friend."

"Look at my best friend. Her short ass. My best friend cuter than yourssss."

"Guys I'm going to be on her snap more often so get used to this sexy face."

"Boy if you don't give me my phone." I grabbed my phone from him and saw that Heaven and Elisa replied to Lonell's snap.

"BITCHHHHHHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭" was from Heaven.

"Why is he so funny?" was from Elisa.

"My friends said you're funny." I told him.

"You have friends?" I turned around and mugged him.

"Yes I have friends. I'm not that damn mean."

"Shiiiiit. Could've fooled me." He said, throwing random clothes in my arms.

"Okay whatever." I laughed.