He was on business, nothing more, nothing less.

Jhenea packed the last of the paintings she had drying into shipping boxes before marking them to know which box got shipped where. She had been painting all night and with the use of Morgan's laptop and IPad she was able to upload a few pictures onto the website and got a few offers quickly.

She definitely realized she worked much harder when trying to keep Anthony out of her mind. She knew that he left late last night after a day of arguing with her.

She missed him and she wished that he hadn't left but he was hard headed and very strong willed.

"You done?"Aven asked opening a bottle of water that April had handed to him out of courtesy before she made her way out. "I kinda left the car runnin'."

Zoning in back into reality, she turned her head towards Aven. "Yeah, can you grab those nine, I'll grab the other set."Jhenea seperated the two sets of nine packages. Since majority of the packages he was carying were 18 x 24 inches long, he was forced to make two trips.

Aven had offered to aid Jhenea with running any errands she needed to run. After a late night venting conversation about Anthony, Aven had been very sympathetic towards his bestfriend. Not to say he had never been nice to her, he was just much nicer due to hearing all the crying she did last night.

As expected, the argument they had wasn't just about the trip to California. It began to be much deeper when trust got brought into it. With this knew knowledge Anthony gained of Jhenea not trusting him, it caused the two not to speak to one another.

Anthony was a pure sucker when it came to Jhenea so it wouldn't be shocking for him to apologize first, but in this situation, Jhenea was hoping she would beat him to the punch.

She somewhat was hoping that her apologizing first would solidify his relationship with her in his mind causing her not having to worry about another female grasping his attention while he was out there.

Although Anthony knew he wasn't on anything like that, Jhenea didn't.

And plus, she was still insecure even if it seemed like she changed drastically. She still struggled with small problems that she tried to mask, but would go undisguised once she began to over think.

Aven and Jhenea had successfully packed the eighteen boxes into the back seat and trunk before they made their way to the post office. "You did all this today?"Aven asked Jhenea.

Looking away from the scenery that swished past her through the window, she answred. "No, some were already drying, some where potrait request from this week and some were freehand from last night." She clarified.

Aven nodded his head. "You still going to that art pop up gallery?"Jhenea had been excited that New Orleans was actually offering her something interesting to do. She had been counting down the days for this pop up gallery, but as of right now, she wasn't to stoked about it. Anthony was sort of paying for her stand rental, but since they were on bad terms and he wasn't even in New Orleans to sign things off, those expectations were absolutely dead.

She knew she wouldn't have enough money to do all this by herself and since she wasn't eighteen she wouldn't even be able to sign the contract on her own. She was basically depending on Anthony for this event, but unfourtunately he didn't come through. "Uh,"Jhenea stretched combing her fingers through her wild hair that she let down for today at it's natural state. "I was sort of depending on him to have everything done for me, but you know,"She shrugged. "didn't quite turn out how it was supposed to."

Aven let out a low sigh. "C'mon Jhen, I've always told you to have a backup plan for shit like this. So you not attending?"

She shook her head no.  "Can we—um not talk about him."She tucked a few strands of her tresses behind her left ear looking down at her lap.