Chapter 4

I got through to boot camp, I'm so happy.

Tomorrow I have to go to the arena tomorrow, and I will find out who my mentor is... I have practiced so hard for this performance, I wonder if I will see Nicholas again.... I don't know if he got through...

I have been getting a lot of support from my YouTube friends, even Tyler Oakley is here, coz he loves England...

I got changed into my pyjamas and went downstairs, Lola, Beau and Will were sat on the big sofa, Tyler and Joe were sitting at the table, editing a video, Caspar and Marcus were one the floor, watching YouTube videos, and Zoe and Alfie were on the medium sofa.. I totally ship Zalfie

(They aren't dating... yet)

I sat on the small sofa.

'So you excited for tomorrow?' Caspar asked me.

'Yeah, I'm a little nervous though' I say, which is true.

'Why what's happening tomorrow?' Beau asked.

'She auditioned for x factor ages ago, and she got through to bootcamp' Joe says.

'Really!?' Lola says, See... my siblings don't really notice me.... they don't watch any of my videos, #sadlife.

I nod.

'Awwh, of I wasn't working tomorrow I would come down and watch' Lola says.

Yeah, bet she would...

My siblings haven't really been there for me since my parents died, even before, I wasn't really close to them.

I went onto YouTube, and watched a couple of videos... I some how got onto a video called 'How to talked to giraffes' like what was I thinking?

I looked at the time, and it was 2am, and I realised that Marcus and Caspar had left, to go home, Tyler and Joe, Beau, Lola and Will had gone to bed, and Zoe and Alfie were sleeping on the sofa together.... awwh.

I took a quick picture and posted it on twitter.

@Charmsie_Megs: Awwh look #Zalfie @Zozeebo and @PointlessBlog #Forevertogether ... what?! who tweeted that???

I fell asleep.

'Megan!' I heard Zoe scream.

'What up I got a big cock' I say.

'What's this?' She says, showing me the picture I took of her and Alfie last night.

'ummm.... a picture' I say.

'I swear to god, if you wasn't my cousin you would be dead...' Zoe says.

'Lol, good Pic, Megs' Joe says, as I went downstairs.

'Awwh, thank you' I say.

I poured some lucky charms into a bowl.

The door bell rang.

I ran to open it, it was Marcus and Caspar

'We should really have a key' Marcus says.

'I agree, then we won't have to open the door every time you want to come over' I say.

'Yes' Caspar says.

I went upstairs to have a shower and do my hair and make up, today I was going by myself, because Zoe had to do a video for daily mix, Caspar, Joe, Marcus and Alfie were doing stuff with Jim and my siblings were going to work... fun.

Today I was wearing light blue jeans, a white top, a Jean jacket and white converses, and my hair was in a messy bun.

'Good luck today, sorry we can't make it' They all say.