My life in General..

Hey my names Tom, and I'm on my last month of Michaels high school. With my last month I figure it would go as most of my years here would go. I would wake up, eat breakfast, and go to school. My life in general like every normal kid. Though doing these normal things I wouldn't feel normal. You see I've always been that "good kid" hand in HW on time get A's in all of my classes, and I have good friends that my parents approve of. Though my friends Alex, mark , and Jess  know something  that my mom and dad don't. I'm gay and so are they. They came out of the closet already, but I haven't yet. Yeah. Yeah. I know it's 2017, and it's not out the ordinary. Though high school can be hell on earth if something is new in the air. So I'll  wait till I get out of high school then work up the courage to muster to tell my dad and my mom.  Seems like a full Proof plan right...

Then there's crushes that will tempt your little teen hormones come to life, and make it more hard not to be noticeable. My crush you ask..well he's tall dark, and quite in the back of the class. Ladies and gentlemen I'd like you to meet Damien! He's 5'6, and dyed platinum hair, mostly wears panic at the disco shirts, and ruby eyes (most likely contacts). Also, I piercing on his lip, and his upper ear. I've had my eyes on him ever since 8th grade. Now I know he's not your topical good boy or sweetheart, but I'm just blowing it off as a phase. Besides if I dated him I think my life would be a little less normal, and maybe I could feel special with him. 

I'm going to Let you in on a story on how my last month of Michaels high school was one of the interesting thing of my life.