CHAPTER 9!!

chapter 9

The White dragons finally made it to the meeting place. we were all lined up in line formation, with the Dark dragons behind us for back up. The white dragons were in the same formation, about 20 feet away from us. We were all locked in a glare for at least five minutes. Before Amos finally broke it by saying, " What you guys have been doing has broken our treaty, and unfortnatly we are going to have to kill you. There is no backing out now." "Well you and your pack can try to kill us, but we all don't think you can." Gabe replied setting his glare to Sean and I. That is when the leader of the Dark dragons stepped in. "We can do this peacefully without destroying any human buildings. But from your thoughts I don't think that is going to happen." Out of nowhere, Theresa attacked by throwing a stream of ice at the three dragons. At the same time Gabe, blew fire from his mouth, clashing with theresa's ice, while Theresa and Gabe were in there lock of fire and ice, she managed to get Pete, and Eli frozen, So Aurthur with his extreme speed took his sword, and ran over almost in a mist, to Pete and plunged the sword into the dragons heart. The ice broke and he fell to the ground, going completely limp. By this time Eli had broken through his ice cage. Cinder decided to use his electric impuses, to shock Eli, while Amos, got his sword and blunded it into Eli's heart. Cinder stopped the impulses, just before Amos came into contact. Theresa ran out of energy to throw ice and she dropped to her knees, to regain energy. Gabe was about ready to attack, Theresa. Just before he could touch her.

The leader of the Dark dragons intercepted the attack, catapulting the two of them of the ground and into the side of the moutain, on the way down to the ground they crashed into the local cheese factory, Completely destorying it. Bricks of chesse flew everywere, the two dragons fought with such feriousity the the ground shook with every hit to the two of them. The leader had Gabe pinned to the ground. surounded by melted cheese and ice cream, from them blowing fire at each other. The leader leaned down and looked gabe in the eyes and told him with a mighty roar " you do not deserve this life i have given you." and looked away from Gabes eyes, reached out to his chest and ripped Gabe's heart out with one claw. After Gabe's body went limp, the leader picked him up by the throat and trough his body back up to the top of the world. he flew up rate after. he took a look at all of us and said "we need to burn there bodies to ash. and bury the ahses. in the ocean." we all shook our heads and got to work. after the bodies were burnt and the ashes were put into bags for the Dark dragons to take to the ocean. The leader came to Sean and I and told us " I hope you guys have a happy and long life, if you ever need us for any reason ever again don't hesitate to call us again. If the council ever finds out we will back you up. You will need to give the humans an exscuse for their factory being destroyed, and we will take care of the expenses." after we shook hands and said our good-bye's we all went back down to the town to tell the owner the story and that we would pay for the expenses to rebuild.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

COMMENT VOTE FAN AS ALWAYS:):)!!!!