CHAPTER 8!!

Chapter 8

The school days went on a normal, Aurora got lost in time again. The school year was nearing an end, everyone was giddy, about graduating getting there gowns around, flyer's everywhere about many different things she didn't pay attention too. It was May already and she felt like the last couple of months were just a haze. Sean was coming over after school for dinner tonight, we were having Mexican tonight. I had a really bad feeling that I could just not shake.

It was seventh period and I could not wait until school was out so I could spend time with Sean. Calculus was so easy she was passing with flying colors. This period seemed to drag on forever. When school finally let out, I was so ready to go home for the weekend. On the way home I tried my hardest to shake the feeling that something bad or terrible was about to happen. It was the weirdest feeling, I had never had any type of feeling like this before. I was nervous. As I pulled into our huge garage, big enough to hold all of our vehicles. The feeling increased as I saw the faces of my family, most looked pissed off, but Amos's face was twisted into many emotions mainly concern. As I walked up to them I studied each face and asked in a very nervous tone "what is wrong?" the all turned their heads to look over each other, after two agonizing minutes.

1.Amos finally said something "It's the white dragons again." "what about them?" I asked in a strained voice. "they are killing people trying to get to Sean. They all ready got one of the doctors, we have to stop this before it gets worse." "okay what about Sean?" "he will go with us, to help stop them we have a plan." Amos reassured Aurora. " I don't feel to good about Sean coming. " Aurora stated. "we have no choice, they will kill off the whole town, if we don't stop them." Lilyann stated finally coming into the conversation. "Fine! When are we going, and are we going to contact the Dark dragons?" Aurora asked feeling defeated . "we are going tonight up to the top of the world, up sully smith. We have already contacted the Dark ones. They are going to meet us up there. We are going to have to kill the white dragons. I hate to have to do it but, we have no other choice." Amos told the family after they were inside. " we will drive up there, you and Sean can fly if you want. The rest of us will meet you up there. " Connor stated. "yes we will fly. I will talk to Sean about the situation, I don't think he is going to like it very much but, whatev." Sean arrived a couple minutes after we stopped talking and started to get ready. "what's going on." Sean asked after he walked in the door and didn't smell any food cooking. "we need to go up stairs and talk, something is happening. " Aurora told Sean turning to walk up the stairs to Aurora's room. After Sean and Aurora got up to her room, Aurora told Sean what was going to happen. He freaked out and asked her "how the hell are we supposed to kill them? My skin is nearly impenetrable, imagine how there skin must be." "the only way to kill a dragon is to chop of the head and stab them in the heart. There underbelly is very soft. " Aurora told Sean trying to calm him down.

After the conversation they headed back down the stairs. To get set up for the nights upcoming and possibly terribly dangous events

. The whole family was gathering up iteams to kill the white dragons, we had to get swords, knifes, water to cover our butts, and armor, mainly gold the dragons are allergic to gold, it hurts them really bad when they touch it. We were all packed up and ready to go kill these moungle dragons beasts. Lilyann, Theresa, Catie and Cora got in Lilyann's iroc z with t tops jet black with red flames and spining wheels. Amos, Cinder, Connor, and Aurthur got in Amos's Camo, jacked up hummer,with spinning wheels. Sean morphed, picked me up from the ground and turned to the rest of the family and said. " We'll beat you up there." as he winked at me, crouched, jumped at least 30 feet in the air. we flew across the sky at amazing speed, i could see the rest of the family driving extremely fast, trying to beat us there. We beat them to the top of the world by at least two minutes. Lilyann came first scidding the tires on the wet dirt almost a mud, Amos came up rate behind. The dark dragons were to meet us in a couple minutes, we were getting set up when we saw the beautiful creatures, flying over the moutain to the south, they were in line formation, perfectly allined and graceful, the leader was in front of course. he was more graceful, elegant, and mysterious of them all. When they landed it sounded almost like a boom on the ground of the top of the world. the white dragons would be here soon, and we had to make a plan of operations. We were fully set up, about twenty minutes after, we all arrived

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

COMMENT VOTE FAN:):!!!!!!