I take a sip of the coffee from the mug and grin knowing I'm supposed to be on a 'No coffee' diet, is what John called it.

"Gosh, how'd you turn out to be so weird.." George pinches the bridge of his nose, chuckling to himself.

"Magic!" I say with sparkly jazz hands.

He laughs and pushes me out the door. "Class doesn't start for another ten minutes, Alexander."

"I know...I know. I just wanted to say hi to my favorite father who is also my favorite college teacher who was also my favorite high school teacher."

He laughs again. "You do know that whenever class is in session, we are not father/son anymore. We are teacher/student. Okay?"

Aw boo.

I try to look as sad as I can.

"Don't give me that face, son."

I turn away from him with a hmpf. "Don't call me son."

"Fine. I guess no ice cream for you, after classes."

"Awww! No fair!"

"Pfft...and you say stop treating you like a child." He ruffles the hair on my head and sighs.

"See you in a bit. Go find something to do like play tag or step on a Lego."

I gasp. "You MONSTER!"

"Byeee Alexander~!"

He closes the door on my face and I sigh.

Now I'm bored.

I sit outside the classroom and set down my bag, getting out my laptop and play Slither.io for a little bit. I get to about three hundred when I run into a big ass snake. I glare at the screen as I watch that snake slither away happily. I type in another wack username and play again, hoping to get revenge on that big snake. It's name was Tomm7 and boy was I going to woop Tommy's ass at this game!

"Hey Lexi!"

"Hey Peg- AW C'MON!" I scream as I run into Tomm7 again!

"Oops...sorry. What are you playing?"

"Slither.io. I quit now." I take in my defeat before smiling up at the youngest Schuyler sister. "What do you need?"

She slides down the and sits next to me. "I....Will you promise not to get mad?" She starts.

I tilt my head. "Why would I get mad?"

She pushes one of her curls out of her face. "I don't...like Lafayette anymore."

"What? What do you-"

"I don't like him. I think I fell out of love and I needed to tell someone that." She looks up at me. "Are you upset?"

"No. Does he know?"
"No. I don't even know if he still likes me or not. He's been so...distant and off." She brings her knees to her chest and folds her arms on them. "Lafayette is okay. If there were something bothering him he would tell us. And maybe you should talk to him." I say.

Since when did I become everybody's counselor?

She stands up and so do I. "Okay. Thanks Alexander." She hugs me and I hug back. I'm a sucker for hugs, what can I say?

"Class is starting. Hop on little bunny!" I joke, patting her shoulder. She nods and hops away. Literally.

I walk back into the classroom and see students in here before me. Dang it..I wanted to be the first in here.

I look around and see an empty seat next to another empty seat and gladly sat down, pulling out my laptop and opening a document. Washington stands in front of everyone behind a podium and waits for everyone to sit down.