22

(Don't play the song until I tell you! Lol)

"Ethan!" I yelled from downstairs.
"Yeah?" He said as he walked down the stairs.
"I need ideas for the flower arrangements." I said.
"Those." He said pointing to a picture in the magazine.
"That's what I was thinking. Thanks baby!" I said and kissed him on the cheek.
"Your welcome." He smiled.
"I can't believe we get married in a week." I smiled back.
"I can because I love the hell out of you!" He kissed my lips.
-
(A week later)
-
"Brynlee, I can't do this!" I said pacing back and forth.
"Yes. You can." She laughed.
"No, I'm going to forget my vows. That's exactly what's going to happen and I'm going to ruin this wedding." I said trying not to have a panic attack.
"No," she said grabbing my shoulders, "you're going to take your ass out there and marry the man you love. This is about you and Ethan, nobody else. Now I'm going to walk out." She said.
"No! Don't leave!" I yelled.
"I'm your maid of honor. I have to!" She laughed and walked out as the music began.
I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. My flower girl started to walk out and I waited for my cue. Which was mine and Ethan's song.
(You can play it now.)
The song began and I took a deep breath. I opened the doors and walked outside. I grabbed my grandfathers arm and looked down to make sure I wouldn't trip over my dress. I finally looked up to see everyone on their feet and then I saw him, I saw Ethan. He looked so handsome. I realized in that moment how deeply in love I was. Gosh, I love him so much.

Ethan's POV
I looked up and saw her, I saw Kaila. She looked so beautiful. God, I love her so much and she's all mine. I'm so lucky. She finally got to me and I grabbed her hands. We stood face to face and looked each other in the eyes. Everyone took their seats and we continued to look at each other and smile.
"We gather here today to celebrate the marriage of a loving couple," The priest said, "love is not something that can be bought, or forced, it is the reason we live. It brings people together and makes people happy. If we cease to believe in love, why should we want to exist?" The priest came to a close. "I understand the two of you prepared vows?" He asked and we both nodded our heads. He looked to me and I took it as my cue.
"Kaila, I remembered the first time I saw you. You walked through the doors of the high school and instantly looked so fed up with everyone. I thought to myself that you were the most beautiful and unique girl I'd ever seen. I never saw myself here with you. I guess true love is so unexpected and life changing. My life was so dull and dark until you walked in. So thank you, thank you for showing me what love is and how to love and commit."
Kaila's POV
A tear fell and I wiped it from my cheek as I began to talk.
"Ethan, I've always told myself that it's never true love until it's returned and you did. You returned it. Anytime I let you know I loved you, you made me feel loved so much more than I already did. I've never been more in love with anyone. They say home is where the heart is and today I give you my heart because you're where I feel at home."
"Ethan Grant Dolan, do you take Kaila Alexa Evans to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The Priest asked.
"I do." Ethan answered.
"Do you promise to love her and cherish her till death do you part?" He asked.
"I do." Ethan smiled and looked me in my eyes.
"Kaila Alexa Evans, do you take Ethan Grant Dolan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.
"I do." I answered.
"Do you promise to love him and cherish him till death do you part?" The priest asked.
"I do." I answered.
"You may now exchange rings." He said.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Ethan Grant Dolan. Ethan, you may kiss your bride."
Ethan grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a gentle and soft kiss. It felt so genuine and loving. Damn how'd I get so lucky? The audience stood and we locked hands and ran inside. Ethan picked me up and spun me around.
"Damn baby! You're so sexyyyy!!" Ethan yelled.
"Ethan shhhh. We're in a church!" I yelled and we laughed.

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!  Haha!