Chapter 3

2 weeks later
-----------
Tate's POV.

Everything has been going great. It's wrong, what I'm doing, but it's the only way I can get violet back. Seeing her upset is the worst feeling in the world but having to live without her is even worse. I have a plan, though, to assure her suffering won't last long. I laid my head back and groaned. Violet has been avoiding the new girl and me for the last couple of days so I asked her for a blowjob in violets bathroom. I know thats extreme to, but I can't loose her. I just can't. I moaned and watched Annie's head bob against my pelvis. I gripped the wall tightly and threw my head back.

There she was. Standing behind me and Annie. Watching us. I don't think she knew I could see her because she continue to watch, with tears in her eyes and red cheeks. My heart tightened and pounded watching her through the mirror. I payed more attention to violet than my current orgasum. Violet let the tears stream down her face as she turned and walked away. I sighed and pulled my pants up.

"Thanks," I said.

"Plan b?" Annie asked.

"I think we might have to," I said.

"So now I get to treat you like shit," she laughed.

"Yeah, I couldn't thank you enough for helping me..." I said.

"Like I said, I know how it feels, I just hope this works," Annie said.

"Yeah," I sighed.

Annie left to go home for the night and I went downstairs into the basement. I sat on the stairs and cried, like usual. I hugged my knees to my chest and hoped that I could just hold violets hand again. A furry patch of hair grazed against my pant leg and purred, circling around my ankle. I looked up and smiled alittle.

"You shouldn't have come here little guy," I said. The cat must have died here. Oh well, everything does at some point. The cat was all black except for white on its paws and ears making it look like a cat-penguin. It was a kitten, a runt to. I picked the kitten up and kissed it's forehead.

"Let's go upstairs kitty, it's to dark down here," I said. The cat purred in response and licked the tip of my thumb. I stood up with the tiny black kitten in my arms and walked upstairs.

I sat on bens leather couch in the living room and petted the little fur ball. It purred and circled around my body for hours. Now I have my own dead kitten.
-----------------
Violets POV.

I watched Tate play with the kitten for a long time. My heart ached and I wanted to lay on his chest and put my arms around his body. Now he has someone new to do that, and it hurts so much. Watching him every second of the day, envying his dumb girlfriend, crying about his dumb girlfriend. I just want to hold him. But I need an excuse and that I don't have.

I watched the little cat paw Tate's chest and lay down on his neck. Tate petted him and laid his head down. Maybe I could use the cat as an excuse? I smiled and let my hand ghost over Tate's invisibly. I could feel the heat radiating off of his hand and I wanted nothing more to grab it and hold it in mine.

I walked back out towards the hallway and appeared. I walked into the kitchen, pretending I wasn't just by Tate. I looked over at Tate holding the cat against his chest. I walked over and sat down next to him. I petted the cat and played with his ears.

"Where'd you find him?" I asked.

"In the basement, I think he likes me and it's great because he's already dead, so I don't have to worry about him dyeing," Tate said, laughing.

"Yeah," I laughed to. "You could keep him in my room, I've never had a pet before," I said.

"Yeah, okay." Tate said, smiling.

We stayed like that for the rest of the night, sitting close by, petting our new furry friend and talking about how cute he was. That was one of the best days I've had in a while. Now I know I really can't let Tate go.

----------

I LOVE YOU GUYS. Thank you sooooo much to the people who commented because it means A LOT. Like seriously, it makes my day when people comment about the story.

New update soon! I'm gonna try to update every week for you guys.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Without You (American Horror Story fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें