Chapter 7

I got dressed and sent the picture to daddy. (outfit above)

J.- Outfit ok daddy?

D.- Yeah it's fine sweet heart.

I head to work and came back home to go to school. When I came home daddy wasn't here just Mr.Mitchell. We started with some math. Since I was good at that I had fell asleep. "Wake the fuck up" Give us a minute please. He pulled up my skirt and started fingering me hard. Owe daddy that hurts. He got me up and put me on all fours while still fingering me. He stops and I'm in tears. Go to sleep one more time and I'll do more than that. You can come back in daddy says after he shoves his fingers in my mouth. Taste how FUCKING wet you are. Continue. Anyways(Mr.Mitchell is really uncomfortable 😂😂😂) where  were we. My daddy was shoving his big ass fingers down my tight vagina. I thought.    So let's move on to reading. I yawned. Daddy and Mr.Mitchell looked at each other. Daddy placed me on his lap and placed to of his fingers inside of me. Ahhhhhh. Daddy please take them out! He shoved them farther. Ahhhhhhhhh. Wanna scream and make me go farther or would you shut the fuck up. I'll b- be quiet daddy I promise. Mr.Mitchell continued talking. Once Mr.Mitchell started talking about social studies he shoved his hand farther. I knew not to make a sound. He told me to pay attention so I started taking notes. I had three pages of notes at the end of the day. Mr.Mitchell said that those notes was going to help me on the test Friday. When class was over daddy took his fingers out and told me to go outside the door. I could barely walk but I didnt want to disobey daddy so I did the best could. I went to my bed room where daddy was already l. Come here now. He shoved something that looked like a egg down my kitten. He took out a remote and it started to vibrate.  Ahhhhhhh daddy! You are to keep this in your kitten all night without cumming. Daddy. This is your punishment for falling asleep in class today. Now go to sleep.

Yes daddy