Chapter 3

Daddy drops me off at the gate and tells me to be good.

"Ok daddy" I say before he drives off. I take my schedule out of my book bag and look to see what my first class is. Math. and it starts at 8:00am. O Lord its 7:57 I have to get to class in time. I run down the hallway and make it at the door at 7:59 yes I'm not late. Me and my class mates are you waiting outside the door as my teacher starts to make his way to it. I'm the last one in line so I have to sit next to some boy who keeps staring at me with a creepy  look in his eye.

"Today we are going to start learning about simplifying fractions" blah blah blah.

I honestly thought I was going to die of being bored.He must have caught me "in my thoughts" because he asked me to solve the problem. Tbh I had no idea what we were doing so I just added. 'Were you even listening''

"Yes sir, I was listening I'm just not understanding,sir

The whole class looked at me with a stern look meaning this was too borning to listen to again. I looked and saw what we were doing then dozed right back off again he handed out homework then told everyone to leave, but signaled me to stay.

"I called your daddy and told him that you were dazing off on my class. Matter of fact here he is now."

He gives me this look meaning that I'm in Big trouble. He comes in and greets my teacher as he asks if he can borrow me for a few minutes.

" WHAT WAS GOING ON INSIDE THAT MIND IF YOURS."he screamed as he is choking me against the wall.

"I'm s- sorry daddy" I managed to get out.

He bent me over his lap as I felt a hard slap on my butt. He pulled my skirt up and spanked me for what felt like an hour. I screamed our safe word he looked at me the hit me with it even harsher.

"I'm so sorry daddy. I won't d-daze off in no m- more classes.

"If you can tell me what y'all learned about I will stop. I told you that I had to punish you every time you break a rule and I couldn't go easier on you. " I'm taking you home, you ain't never gonna daze off in class again!"