Chapter 2

Santana's pov

I was so happy right now Dani was coming over to get to know each other but I kinda feel bad because lied to her I hope she won't find out before I could tell her they weren't going to be there. After I had finished my shift I rushed home to get everything sorted before Dani came over I was so nervous I had butterflies, after got the food and movies ready for well a get together with Dani I got dressed and waited for her. I heard a knock on the door I jumped up so fast I got a head rush but I didnt care I opened the door and it was Dani 'wow you look beautiful' 'aww thank you so do you, so where is everyone?' She walked in taking her jacket off 'oh eh they aren't coming they wanted us to be alone for some reason' 'oh even better I guess' I shut the door and take her jacket and hang it up. 'So eh how long have you and Joe been dating?' '6 months I know its a long time but something has changed with us both since we moved from texas' 'oh really how come and why did you move may I ask?' I poured her some wine and we got to talking.

Dani's pov

As I got to Santana's place i was so nervous I have never felt the way I feel about her ever about a girl I thought I liked guys but I am totally wrong. I knocked on her door as she opened it she looked so beautiful she had a black dress on but no shoes because obviously she was at home 'wow you look beautiful' she says I blush a little bit and said 'aww thank you so do you, so where is everyone?' 'oh eh they aren't coming they wanted us to be alone for some reason' 'oh even better I guess' i walk in and take my jacket off and she took it as she shut the door. 'So eh how long have you and Joe been dating?' '6 months I know its a long time but something has changed with us both since we moved from texas' 'oh really how come and why did you move may I ask?' She poured me some wine and I say 'well my parents don't really like Joe so I just grabbed everything and left but I know see why they don't like him, im going to break up with him' 'oh may I ask why?' She looked quite happy about it. 'Well there's this person I have met I never thought I would feel that way about them but I'm guessing I really like them' 'have you ever been with a girl?' She looked scared like she thought I was going to get worked up about ita 'well I have experimented but never thought about it' we just sit there drinking and eating. 'So this person you like may I ask who it is?' 'Oh you know who exactly who it is' I leaned in to kiss her but Kurt and Rachel walk in.

Kurt's pov

Santana threw Rachel and I out of the apartment so she could have some privacy with Dani so me and Rachel go to a broadway show for the night after it finished we went and got coffee to take home 'hey what do you think they're doing right now' Rachel said sounding suspicious 'I have no idea probably talking or well you know' we start laughing. As we got home we was walking up stairs to our apartment I open the door Rachel and I turn our backs as I say 'omg we are so sorry we eh-' Dani cut me off 'no guys its fine don't worry about it, its getting late think its time I head home' 'Are you sure you can stay if you want?' Santana suggested to Dani 'No it's fine Joe is at home so I've gotta go because well you know I'll see y'all tomorrow at work?' 'Goodbye Dani' Kurt and Rachel shout 'I'll see you tomorrow beautiful' Dani said to Santana they were about to kiss but we distracted them by giggling.

Dani's pov

I can't believe Santana and I got caught kissing does that mean I'm a lesbian now? But I'm with Joe what is going on I actually think I will be happier with Santana but with Joe I had no idea what Joe and I were anymore we're growing apart since we left texas but I had to do what was right for me and for him I love him but not in the way I used to. As I got home he was still awake 'hey baby where have you been?' 'I was at a friends house from work, joe we need to talk' 'of course what's wrong?' He sits me down looking nervous. 'Since we left texas we have been growing apart I have no idea why or how but we are we-' he cut me off 'wait I know where this is going I just dont want you to say it' 'joe I have to get this of my chest but tonight when I was with friends from work I eh how do I out this i kissed a co-worker who is a girl' 'wait your breaking up with me over a girl? Are you serious so your telling me your a lesbian now!!?' He starts raising his voice at me 'I dont know I'm so confused I have never felt this way about a girl before I still love you Joe but I have no idea what to do, because with you all we do is just relax we never go out anymore or do anything its like you are bored of me!' 'Me bored of you how the fuck can I be bored of you your one of the funniest most amazing person in the world I could never get bored of you!' He started tearing up as he looked away I walked over to him and hugged him and said 'joe I love you I willl always love you but I have to figure myself out before anything I'm sorry we can still live together but we can't be together'. I wake up in the morning feeling lonely because I had no one next to me to cuddle or say goodmorning too I walk into the kitchen and see Joe 'goodmorning Joseph' he gives me a little smile it felt really weird because we are usually either having morning sex or cuddling and laughing in the mornings 'what have I done' I thought to myself.