All About Anastasia Molchanova

A/N: Okay, so I had a few friends read about her and they were a bit confused, so I decided to make an entire page dedicated to Anastasia Molchanova. I hope it helps you better understand her.

Anastasia Ivanovna Molchanova, a pure-blooded witch, was born on November 15th, 1980. She was born to two Russian people, Ivan Molchanov (a pureblood) and Larissa Molchanova (nee Arlovskaya) (a pureblood).

Ivan and Larissa were a wizard and witch who attended magical school in Russia, Andropov's Academy for Magic, a school that was basically the Russian version of Hogwarts. However, right before their second year, the muggleborns at the school had an uprising/ revolution against the purebloods, and it became too unsafe for Ivan, Larissa, and many, many others to attend school in Russia. Thus, Ivan's family and Larissa's family (who didn't know each other at the time) moved to England, and Larissa and Ivan met for the first time at Hogwarts.

There, at Hogwarts, Ivan and Larissa met the Marauders, Lily Evans, and Severus Snape. Ivan became best friends with the Marauders (though he was the only one who refused to bully Severus, prompting Severus and Lily not to mind Ivan too much) and Larissa became best friends with Lily and Severus. Ivan became such good friends with the Marauders that they technically thought of him as a Marauder himself.

Ivan was, Like James and Sirius, a loud and rowdy student that none of the teachers at Hogwarts during that time could forget. Ivan loved to be mischievous and often got into trouble with his friends, but he was the kinder of the five boys. He always preferred to leave Snape and Lily alone instead of hexing or pranking Severus, which made him one of the more likable marauders.

Larissa was quieter, and preferred to blend in rather than stand out, but she was like Lily in that if she saw something she thought to be wrong or mean, she was unafraid to speak her mind. She was also impossibly intelligent and while she didn't like to show it off, she knew how to use her intelligence to her advantage. Larissa, the quiet, intelligent, mysterious Ravenclaw, had a hidden flame inside her, and that was what drove Ivan to fall in love with her.

Ivan and Larissa were among the only ones to know of Remus's status of a werewolf. Ivan, after finding out that the marauders turned into animals in order to be with Remus on the full moons, was shocked. They offered to let him do it too, and he agreed. His patronus and animagus was a wolf, similar to Anastasia's. He was given the name "Paws".

Ivan and Larissa got together in sixth year and finished Hogwarts with the Marauders, Lily, and Severus. All of them stayed friends even after Hogwarts.

A few years later, Lily was married to James and pregnant with a little boy, and Larissa and Ivan were married and on their way to becoming parents of a daughter themselves. However, in early 1980, Sybil Trelawney had made a prophecy stating:

"The two with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies and the aid to them born the middle of the eleventh month... and the Dark Lord will mark them as his equal, but they will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the two with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies and the aid born the middle of the eleventh month...."

The Order of the Phoenix was created as the first wizarding was started, and Larissa, Ivan, Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, Severus, and Peter joined it. After it became apparent that Lily and James' son Harry was being targeted by the dark lord, Ivan and Larissa, who had both become very very powerful and respected aurors, were asked to help protect the Potters. The Molchanovs, anxious about their friends being in danger, moved into a house not far from where the Potters went into hiding in Godric's Hollow. This is where Anastasia, as a newborn, met Harry James Potter for the first time. When Anastasia was born, Remus was asked by Ivan and Larissa to be Vera's godfather, to which he agreed.