Chapter 16 - Fairies vs Phantoms

Start from the beginning

"The Abyss Break is close to completion!" Cana exclaimed.

"But how did it charge up so quickly? It was moving slowly not too long ago."

"The last of the Element 4 must be very powerful."

-----------------------

Aria and Erza are still staring at each other. "Come fight me, Titania." He made wind circle around him. "I have activated the Airspace of Death: Zero. This is the magic that consumes all life.

"You use magic that consume's life." Erza said as a magenta magical seal appeared below her right hand and she held the blade in her right hand. "How is it that you can steal people's lives so easily? You fiend!"

Aria ignored her. "Why don't you just have fun, Titania." Erza sprints towards Aria while doing a battle cry. "Airspace: Zero!" he exclaimed and he blasted a huge blast of air with yellow particles but Erza was slicing through them easily. 'Impossible how is she able to survive the Airspace: Zero?!' Aria thought and he saw Erza jump up into the air and she was encased in a yellow glow.

"Heavens Wheel!" she requiped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and she expanded her four wings and she descended to Aria with her arm's crossed and made a cross slash and sliced past Aria however many swords cloaked in light blue energy followed through and they struck Aria. "Blumenblatt!" she chanted and the swords that struck Aria disappeared and the Wind Mage fell to the ground with tears in his clothing. "Master should never have been defeated by the likes of you." She said after Aria was defeated. Erza transformed to her regular outfit without her Heart Kreuz Armour and she collapsed.

"Erza!" Natsu yelled and he caught her. "Stay with me Erza."

"She must have recovered after blocking Jupiter." Roxas said.

------------------------

'I have a bad feeling about this.' Loke thought to himself as he rushed off. When he finally made it to the safe house, he saw Gajeel and two other mages fighting Reedus. Gajeel grabs Lucy and jumped up through a hole in the roof where Loke cut him off.

"Give Lucy back, or I'll have to take her from you by force." Loke warned.

Gajeel drops Lucy as she had been knocked out from when Gajeel kicked her. "We'll see how tough you really are." Gajeel said and Loke charged to him and his rings were glowing yellow and but he missed and Gajeel attacked him with his Iron Dragon's Pillar but he missed as Loke dodged his attack and he leaped towards the Iron Dragon Slayer and he just missed punching his head. 'What is with this guy I sense something odd with him?'

Lucy slowly stirs and opens her eyes and see that Loke is busy fighting Gajeel. "L-Loke..." she muttered before she passed out.

"Hehe, what are you exactly, you smell weird."

Loke clenches his fist but he suddenly starts 'glitching' as he began to feel his power fade. "Dammit, not now." He said.

"Too slow! Iron Dragon's Pillar!" he turned both his arms into pillars and he shot them at Loke and he flew through the wooden wall of the safehouse and he slid on the ground. "Gi hi. Chasing this girl wasn't as boring as I thought it would be." Gajeel said.

------------------------

Inside the huge humanoid mechanical monster. Jose was watching from the main room. "I am dissatisfied with how things are turning out. The Element 4 are defeated. Where is Gajeel?" he asked the mages in the room but coming from the shadows was the person in question and he was holding Lucy under his right arm.