Chapter 16 - Fairies vs Phantoms

Start from the beginning

"Damn him, he really is strong!" Natsu said.

"Oh yeah! Who says!" Roxas then created nine fox flame spheres. "Nine-Tails' Wil-o-Wisp!"  The spheres then sped to Aria and there was a dust explosion made by the impact before he created nine more and they sped off. Roxas' ears then twitched. "Behind us!" He yelled and Aria fired another Zetsu attack and both The Fox Slayer and the Fire Dragon Slayer were hit by the air explosions.

"There will always be those that are stronger than both of you!"

Natsu punches his fists together and he cupped both his hands and put them in front of his mouth. "Is that right! Then take this! Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu shot a blast of fire from his mouth and they went through the space in between his hands and they sped to Aria but he disappeared. "Huh? Where did he go?" Natsu asked.

"This is the end for you Salamander, but first I must take care of one little detail." He appeared to the side of Roxas and he casted his Zetsu spell and this made explosions around Roxas and he flew back and he slammed into the wall.

"Roxas!" Natsu and Happy exclaimed.

"You... bastard." Roxas said climbing back to his feet, blood dripping from the side of his face.

"Why you!" Natsu began but suddenly Aria was now appeared a lot bigger than he was and he had his palms above Natsu.

"You will suffer the same pain that your master suffered! Airspace: Metsu!" suddenly two light purple magic circles appeared at Natsu's side and they were tilted and a yellow glow appeared under the Dragon Slayer he began to float and he was screaming out in pain. "This magic will reduce you to nothing."

"Natsu!" Happy exclaimed in dread.

"No, you don't!" Roxas yelled and launched off the ground towards Aria.

"My power is fading away!" Natsu said as his skin began to turn a sickly green like Makarov from before but suddenly Aria was kicked in the face and he fell to the ground and Natsu was freed from the spell.

"Erza!?" Natsu exclaimed.

"Red? Is that you?" Roxas said as he made it to them.

Natsu turned to the Armored Wizard. "You sure you should be moving around with injuries like yours."

Erza glares at Aria with angry brown eyes. "Erza's angry!" Happy yelled.

"So you are the one who drained the Master's power. You just drained his magic so he couldn't fight you."

Aria got up and he smiled. "The sorrow! It is sad that not only will I be taking the heads of the Salamander and the Nine-Tails, but also the head of the legendary Titania as well!" he said as tears streamed down his face. "Now that I am fighting Erza Scarlet. I will take this fight seriously." He took off his blind fold and he revealed purple eyes that weren't eyes at all but rather light purple circles that were cut into four with an 'X' cut.

----------------------

Meanwhile Mira, Elfman, Gray and Ariel were running down the long halls of the Phantom Guild. "His eyes?" Gray asked as Mira had just told them about Aria's eyes.

"Yes, if you face Aria make sure he never revealed his eyes. When that happens the battle will be over in an instant." Mira said.

"He's not going to use some magic that turns us to stone will he?" Ariel asked.

"No, but his real power is revealed when he shows his eyes."

--------------------

Suddenly outsides with the Fairy Tail mages,the Abyss Break circle began to glow signaling it was close to completion. "Tell me what's happening!?" one member asked.