"Explain...this." Tiffany smirked. At that moment I knew I had to tell everything, and what I said couldn't be taken back.

"Mario and I are just friends..yeah he's handsome, and funny. He's caring and is a really good guy. I just have faith in Jacob and I still. Like I feel as if I would be betraying him if I moved onto someone else. Even though its been a few months since we've really talked talked." I felt relieved just getting it out.

"Morgan, I love you mama. I understand its been a bit much to deal with, but you and Jacob should talk. I think he's moved on." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Moved on? T-to who?" with tears welling up in my eyes I tucked my bottom lip in and sat down placing my face in my hands. It was only a matter of time before one of us made the choice.

"I...maybe I shouldn't have told you. I'm sorry." Tiffany softened her voice and ran her hand across my back.

"With who Tiffany?" by this time I was crying hysterically. I looked to Jade watching her big eyes stare back at mine made my heart ache.

"She's the doctor that helped Mekai." Tiffany spoke in a low tone.

I shook my head, not believing what she was telling me. How could Jacob do that? I wanted to just break down and let out every single cry. But I was stronger than that, but not strong enough to handle the pain I was dealing with now. I started to get Jade ready for bed and Tiffany walked up.

"Morgan...you alright?" she asked while I got Jade into her robe. I shook my head, still trying to keep myself together.

"Just give me a few minutes Tiff." I prepared to take Jade to the bathroom and started to run her bath water. She could see small tears slipping from my eyes so she pouted. I felt her hand come to my face and I looked to her.

"Mommy." she mumbled. I kissed her cheek and began to wash her up. She played with the bubbles and her toys. I simply bathed her and put her in her PJs before she went to bed.

"I love you baby." I kissed her, she was falling fast asleep in my arms. She gave me a small smile and gently I tucked her in before leaving the room.

Still with pressing thoughts on my mind, I walked into my bedroom. Just a few months ago Jacob and I were laying here together. It was a moment of love, we even made love here. I was so amazed at how this happened so sudden. Jacob didn't even bother to tell me. Thats what hurt me the most. Tiffany peered from around the corner and smiled at me. I laid back onto my pillow and stared off into the oblivion. Soon I felt Tiffany's arms wrap around me.

"When was the last time you guys talked?" she asked as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"A few weeks ago I guess. There wasn't much to talk about but still...I wouldn't have guessed."

"Baby I suggest you move on too. I know it might be hard, but I really hate to see you unhappy." I shook my head. I couldn't. Even though we were married I had plans on being with Jacob after the pregnancy. It was just until I got myself together.

"But I can't Tiffany..You don't understand. Jacob is my everything. I haven't really been doing a good job of showing it b-but still." I croaked.

"I'm here Morgan. You'll get through this. Keep your head up baby girl."

"You know I'm going to Atlanta right?" I asked looking up to Mario. Jade and I were heading to the airport. I was in the middle of packing up my bags.