.:1:.

The uniform clung to my skin unfamiliarly, the green, grey and red colour scheme was an unusual combination that I had never worn before, still I could feel the corners of my lips turning up in an excited glee. 

I pushed the knot in the tie up towards my neck to fit the collar of my button up shirt around my throat securely. My eyes ran over my nervous form in the mirror, and I inhaled deeply, reaching down to grab the book bag by my feet. 

"(Y/n)! Hurry up or you'll be late!" my mother's muffled voice called from downstairs, biting into my lower lip I rushed towards the door, down the stairs and to the front door. 

"What about breakfast?" she poked her head out of the kitchen door way as I grabbed the handle "no time! Gotta hurry" I mumbled rushed, pulling the door open and quickly stepping outside. I welcomed the breeze on my heated skin, nerves causing it to warm.  

"Have fun!" 

"I will! Love you!" 

The door closed behind me and soon I wasted no time to rush out of my drive way and down the street. 

With the frequent visits to my specialist, Dr. Ennoyama, he provided a donation for us to move closer to him. And thanks to that, closer to my new school. 

UA High.

A high school famous for it's Hero training program, I hadn't even applied for the school when Dr. Ennoyama slipped me the acceptance letter. An unknown person had recommended me to the school, I could only assume it was the specialist himself. 

My parents, overjoyed that I had gotten into the best hero school in the world, didn't decline the offer. Eagerly spending as much as they could afford on my uniform and school supplies, bragging to neighbours and posting the news all over social media with extra exclamation points. 

I carelessly pulled the strap of my leather book bag onto my shoulder as I could hear the sound of the bell going off in the distance. Making a sharp left, I suddenly found myself staring down the open gates of UA high. 

The grey, brick pathway was filled with students with uniforms akin to my own, a few looked like ordinary, everyday people - other's had quirks that affected their outward appearance. 

Subconsciously, I pulled the sleeves of my jacket down to cover the scars that littered my arms from the years of hard training and self exploration. Slowing my sprint to a fast paced walk, I made my way down the pathway towards the open doors of the large UA academy. 

--

I stared down at the piece of paper in my hand, on it was a small printed map of the layout of the school. And above in a small lettering, was my name and my designated classroom for the teacher to see. 

I glanced down at the map and bit my lip, the school was too big for it's own good, rather inconvenient; but I supposed that was the point, it wouldn't be easy for intruders to find their way around had they managed to get in. 

Class 1-A 

I paused by the closed sliding door, tilting my head back to look up at the small sign above the door, in bold black lettering held the name and numbering of my class. 

I bit into my lip harder in hesitation, the loud yet muffled voices of the class just behind the door was rather off putting. 

"Come on (Y/n), you don't have a choice, swallow your stupid fear and go in already" I whispered to myself. 

Trembling fingers reached forward to hook in the handle of the door and slowly slide it open, immediately I could tell just how good the room was at sound proofing when the muffled yells revealed to actually be loud screaming. The class was in chaos, tables knocked over, some students floating mid air to avoid the scene on the ground.