A/n

I thought I'd kick this book off with a little summary of where the last one left off as I did with the second book! But first, let's start with an introduction to all the new characters that were added in the second book!

Kira: exact same physical characteristics as the reader. Distrusting and shy when she first meet others, but warm and loving when she gets to know them. Has an unknown love for Ban. Worried deeply for Y/n, upset with Meliodas, but not nearly as much as Neesan. Controls water, ice, and snow. More comfortable with the use of her enchanted bow and arrow than Y/n, she prefers to fight at a distance.

Mizu: Spirit sealed inside of Kira's sacred treasure. Quiet, protective of Kira, wishes to be of use to her. Created from a massive blizzard that wiped out an entire town. Feels cautious toward Ban, as she knows of Kira's feelings

Kai: young police officer (the one that came to the door when Neesan tried to rob them and also came to help fight against raven) In the middle of the fight with Raven, he was knocked unconscious. The others were so busy fighting, they'd forgotten he was there (XD) An officer found him and took him to a hospital, so he was gone by the end of the fight. Easy going personality, funny, easy to smile around. Tries to avoid conflict with friends or friends of friends.

Neesan: Quickly grew to love Kira and Y/n after seeing Kira's soul and Y/n's break down. Hates Meliodas, slightly dislikes Ban (although only because Kira loves him and Ban has a fairly similar personality to his own) Cares deeply for Mika and Wyan. Loves Rika like a little sister. Physical characteristics very similar to Y/n and Kira.

Rika: Absolutely LOVES Neesan. She herself was a human gifted with spiritual abilities. She was hunted by bounty hunters and killed at age 10. She used her abilities to seal herself inside of a young boy. The sealing needed a physical mark to be stable, and since she was linked to Kasai and Mizu from birth, the mark was a tattoo of a triquetra. When the boy died, the tattoo and abilities were passed on to another child and so on and so forth. Very cheerful, happy, childish. 5'0, extremely long blonde straight hair with green eyes similar to Kai's, small body, flat chested. Wears a green tank top style dress.

Mika: 5'8, brown shoulder length wavy hair, grey eyes. Remains distant from everyone but Wyan and Neesan. Cares deeply for Neesan and has always loved him whether she realized it or not. Strong and fast, skilled in physical combat.

Wyan: 5'10, blonde, tan with blue eyes, cares deeply for Neesan and Kira, often plays peace maker between them. Easy going, relaxed, strategic thinker.

Alright, now it's time for a summary of where each character left off!

Gowther: Has never felt so much emotion in his entire life. Worried about the reader, he cares for her a lot more than anyone realizes.

Diane: Feels bad for Y/n and Meliodas, is starting to move on from him. Uncomfortable with their tension.

Elizabeth: Heard Neesan say that y/n loves Meliodas confirming her suspicion. Is conflicted, she loves him, but loves y/n as well. She is slightly frustrated with Meliodas for not clearing up his feelings when he had the chance.

King: Extremely worried about Y/n, mad at Meliodas, slowly growing more and more attached to Kasai. Wishes he could make things better for Y/n, but doesn't know how.

Ban: acts more affectionate and teasing toward Kira than most people, very worried about Y/n, kinda pissed at Meliodas, hopes things will work out.

Meliodas: Feels absolutely horrible for making y/n so miserable, loves her so much and wishes she knew he'd always care for her no matter what, feels more threatened by Neesan than he has by anyone, hopes things between them will clear soon.

Y/n: more confused, hurt, and in love than she's ever been in her entire life. She's been suppressing her feelings for far too long and those emotions eventually exploded, as seen in the previous chapter. It's only a matter of time before she tries to repress them once more, now that she has yet another dangerous mission, but will she be able to handle another explosion?

Find out in the final book in the Meliodas X Reader trilogy!