Chapter 12

Travis' POV

My eyes scanned her face and focused on her cheeks and nose. She had a very beautiful face so fresh and natural without any makeup on.

I looked at her left eye then at her right eye combined a shade of ocean blue and Kelly combined, drawing me deeper into it, like pole of magnet compelling me. My eyes traveled down to her luscious pink lips

"Is everything okay," she asked.

I straightened up and stretched my body. "Yes sure."

"I came to see you she said."

"Oh you did?" Actually I knew she would.

I sat down and she sat down as well.

Kelly's POV

"So why did you want to see me." He asked.

"I want to take you job offer Mr Thompson." Please, please, please I wanted to add, desperately.

He was suddenly silent. Sitting there looking at me like I was a piece of glass. Like he was afraid that I would break. I could feel his gaze travel up and down my body.

"Do you have your resume with you?" Finally he replied.

"Yes sir."

"Let's just see if your qualified." He said nicely.

Qualified? I thought that I was already qualified as his cupcake girl, I mean, he likes my cupcakes? right?

My feet started to tremble. I was so afraid of being rejected. Please I begged in my head. I really need a job.

I was quietly saying the lords prayer when all of a sudden Mr Thompsons voice jolted mW back to reality.

"Miss woods your hired."

Travis' POV

I stared at her. Kelly woods. She looked so innocent, like an angel standing there in front of me.

"I'm hired?" She asked. Her hands covering her mouth trying to act professional. She really had amazing  ocean blue eyes.

"Yes and you're going to start tomorrow morning." I said in a very firm and authorative voice.

"YES YES YES thank you so much Mr Thompson you don't know how much this means to me. You are my savior." She said like a little girl receiving a barbie doll and balloons on her birthday.

The thought of he coming closer to me and flinging her arms around me crossed my mind. Part f me hoped that she would do it. But the other part of me wondered how I would handle a situation like that.

"Here's my address." I handed my calling card to her.

"I want you to be at my house for 4 o'clock sharp. Make sure to be there on time. I do not tolerate late employees."

She took the card with both hands and stated at it. "I will be there Mr Thompson. I won't be late I promise" she said and smiled showing her beautiful teeth.

"Okay. So its settled. You may leave now miss woods." I said.

"Thank you again Mr Thompson" she said.

"Umm Mr Thompson."

"Yes."

"Before I go....... How much is my salary?" She asked.

"Well since your usually pay it the cupcake shop was twenty five hundred I will triple your salary."

She nodded her head and was obviously trying to hold back a smile.

She was happy.

"Are there any more clarifications that you would like to go through?"

"Um no sir. Thank you so much Mr Thompson."

I nodded my head and raise my hand to dismiss her, I saw her strode out of my office.

I was glad I made her happy and that made smile.

**Later that evening**
I had dinner with Alexia and my family in one of new York's finest restaurants, where delicious food was served.

I realized that it was a very bad idea for Alexia to meet my family. She was trying to hard to impress them. She manipulated the conversation talking about fashion shows, dresses, bags, jewelries and even money.

I had to get rid of her. I know her type she was the type who would want to drag me to the alter.

"We met at a party. The moment our eyes met I knew that he was the right guy for me." Said Alexia

"Woww! Are you talking about my brother?" Melissa my younger sister frowned at Alexia.

"Melissa stop it. Mom scolded Melissa. Your brother can be very romantic too, just like your father." 

"Travis I can't help it anymore. I have something to tell you right here, right now. And this is very important."

She wiped a tear from her eyes with a table napkin.

"What? Are you.. Oh GOD!" I was so confused my heart pounded so fast.

I looked at my mom, dad and Melissa. They looked so pale waiting to hear what Alexia had to say.

"Alexia what are you trying to say?" I was getting annoyed.

She inhaled deeply with tears pooling in her eyes. I have never said this to any man in my life. "I LOVE YOU TRAVIS, I LIVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART."

I choked on the wine while I was drinking.

What she loves me. Love was not part of the arrangement and she was taking it to far.

"Is that it? Anything else?"

"I love you doesn't that mean anything to you. You're the only man I ever said that too."

Alexia's eyes narrowed.

Actually I felt so relieved, as well as my family. I knew that we were all thinking the same. We thought that she was pregnant and thank God she wasn't.

"I want you to admit your feelings for me too baby. Tell me do you love me too." Her voice purred  like a kitten.

I looked her directly in the eyes and gave her my very honest answer.

"NO!"

Don't forget to comment , vote and share.