(1) Meeting Inuyasha and the Gang

(A/N) So hey guys this is my first ever story and this chapter might be small and you are "human" in the beginning, and I just wanted to thank you all really quick for reading this. ENJOY! (PS) you already finished school at a younger age by skipping grades...

Your POV
I'm on my way to Kagomes house she something about a secret that I can't tell anyone. So when I got her call I grabbed my katana from my father and headed out the door.
(This is your katana given to you by your father for your birthday)

I got there about five minutes after running there, she just lives down the road

But when I got there Kagome wasn't there, but a guy with white hair, gold eyes, a red kimono, and wait.... DOG EARS?!

Was sitting on her rooftop watching my every move, I stayed calm and started to see if kagome was at the old well.

I opened the door and there she was with a huge yellow backpack on her back while climbing out.

Kagomes POV
'.   Dam that stupid Inuyasha it's not my fault I'm a human' I thought as I got out of the well... well at least trying too.

Then I see (Y/N) "Um, hey (Y/N) could you give me a hand please?" "Of course!"  She gave me her hand and lifted me up out of the well with only one hand!

"What? Do I have something on my face?" She asked confused. "No, but when did you get so strong?" "Oh, I've always been this strong I just hide it."
I nod to show I understand.

Inuyashas POV
'Who's that girl and why is she here?' I ask myself then I notice she has a katana and she's heading for the well.

I start to think the worst 'Sheet going to kill Kagome!' Then I jump off of the roof and dash to the well.

Your POV

"Kagome!" Is what I here,then suddenly the guy with dog ears is in here with a huge sword. "Kagome, stay behind me!" I yell at her.   "Wait! (Y/N) Inuyasha is a friend! And SIT BOY!!!"

When she said that I immediately froze and this Inuyasha guy fell face first into the floor. "Kagome, explain." I say as the god guy starts to get up.

TIME SKIP!!! Brought to you by Bendy and the Ink Machine!!

"So he's a demon!? Cool!!!" "Yah and we're leaving today to look for more Jewel shards!" Kagome says while packing more stuff for her adventure. "Can I come with you? Please!?"

I asked with puppy eyes. "Um, sure. But don't tell Inuyasha... let's just leave before he does." "Ok!" Then we leave without him knowing.

When you get there Kagome starts to be tackled to the ground by a monk, a little Fox Demon?, and a demon hunter??? What?! 

"Hey, Kagome who's that?" The little fox boy asked." Oh yah, everyone this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Miroku he's a perverted monk, Sango she's a demon hunter but she's helping us and her little companion is Kirara she's a demon, and this is Shippo he's a fox demon." She introduced.

Suddenly you feel dizzy and you're right shoulder blade hurts. " Kagome! Help!" You scream as the pain gets worse. She looks at you and sees your on the floor lying down. "(Y/N)! What's wrong!?" She asks crying. "My shoulder blade..."

Then before you see black you see Inuyasha come out of the well and over to you...then you couldn't see anything but darkness...

Kagomes POV

"What's wrong with her!?" I asked then Miroku stared to lift her shirt and I hit him on the head. "What was that for!? I'm checking her back!" He said angrily. "Sorry I thought you were being a pervert again."

Once we saw her back we gasp seeing a tattoo on her shoulder blade glowing

Then Inuyasha picked (Y/N) up and we all when to Kaedes hut as quickly as possible

CLIFF HANGER!! Thanks for reading and I'll update as soon as possible. ✌️ Peace out.