Does Sophia know? I want to ask him, but I think I don't want to pry too much into her life. I don't even know the girl for crying out loud. I really can't wait to meet her.

   I smiled and sat down next to him, slipping on my jean shorts, but leaving my shirt off.

  "Do you think you did? Make the right choice, I mean."

  He shrugged and looked up to me, holding my gaze as while a smile endorsed his features.  "It takes time to tell.", he smiled bigger and shook his head. I chuckled and replied with a 'yeah, it does.'

  He looked behind him, in the distance as if focusing hard on something. Just as I was about to ask what he was staring at, he jumped up and stood in front of me with his palms held out. I smiled and stared at them.

  "What?", I chuckled.

  "C'mon. We're going somewhere.", he looked to me then back behind me.

  What? We're at the beach.. I want to relax here. That's why I chose here over the park or something.

  "Liam... I don't want to go anywhere. I want to tan..", I whined, laying back down.

  "Nope. You're coming.", he chuckled and still somehow managed to get me up.

  "What about our stuff?!", I replied, turning my head back as he dragged me up the beach.

  "It's fine. We're still staying on the beach.", he chuckled and pulled me with him. Where the hell are we going? As much as I like this boy, I sure don't get him sometimes.

  I looked in front of us, only to see us walking towards the volleyball courts. Of course he would take me here. Not that I'm complaining, I mean, I have volleyball tryouts next week, might as well show Liam who kicks butt.

  "Are we playing volleyball?!", I practically squealed in his ear, not meaning to. "Sorry...", I bit my lip as he had cringed.

  He chuckled, "Why, do you like volleyball?" Okay, he has got to be kidding. We've talked about this more than I can even count. I stared at him blankly, even though the excitement was raging through me. "I'm kidding!", he laughed, placing his arm on my shoulder and messing up the top of my hair- even though it was already a damp mop pulled into a hair tie.

  "Grab a ball.", I told him, walking on the other side of the net. The sand scorched under my toes causing me to move my feet around a little in order to cool them.

  Liam smiled and tossed it to me, which I bounced off my arms back to him. We continued the repetitious motion laughing each time one would miss or when it didn't go over the net.

  My main problem was that every time the ball would hit the brace, it'd bounce funky and totally screw up the rout that it was suppose to go. "Do you think I'll be okay to try out next week?", I worried aloud to Liam.

  I have to be. There is absolutely no way that I am trying out with this damn thing. My hopes are so damn high for tomorrow. I do not need a fractured wrist. It doesn't hurt that much while playing right now, but that doesn't mean that it won't when I have to take the damn brace off for practice..

  "It'll be alright, Khlo. You're here on a scholarship for volleyball. If anything, I'm sure they'll want you to try out after it gets better." Hell, I sure hope, Liam. I sighed and tossed the ball back up, wanting to get in as much practice as possible.

Luke's POV*

  I continued down the sidewalk, staring at all the little kids as I passed the district park.