•Missing Year•

Start from the beginning

"Is it your new girlfriend?" A man from the back asked as some of them laughed. Maya blushed lightly.

"No, this is Maya. She said she can help." Zach said as they came over to her.

"I'm Robin Hood, I'm all for introductions but we are very confused. Do you know where we are?" The man in front asked.

"Yes. You are in Storybrooke, Maine. Do you remember the Evil Queens curse?"

"Yes it tore apart a lot of people." He answered with a nod.

"Well all those people are here. My parents Snow White and Prince Charming are probably calling everyone to city hall. I can lead you there so they can answer all of your questions." She said looking to him.

"That would be great thank you." He answered as they all walked to the town.

"What is that?" Zach asked pointing to a car.

"It's a car. It's like a horse and carriage put it uses gasoline to drive." She said to him as he nodded.

"And that?" He asked pointing to the clock tower.

"It's a clock tower. It tells time usually, but since we are in a curse it stays still. Underneath it is a library." She answered with a smile. She was amused by his amusement. He was like a kid in a candy store.

"This world is strange. Why are there two pathways?" He asked looking to the road then the sidewalk.

"Well the bigger one if for the cars and the one we are on is for people so they don't get hit by the cars." She answered.

"Cars seem very dangerous." He answered looking at them.

"They are but they get you places quicker so people decided to use them anyway." She answered with a smile. "Alright we are here. I hope you find everything you needed."

"Thank you for the help." The men thanked before walking in.

"Your world is strange." He said looking around.

"Just wait until you discover the food." She smiled.

"You'll have to show me it one day." He said looking to her with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan. I like to walk on the beach a lot so you'll be able to find me there." She smiled back.

"I should get inside. Thank you again." He nodded as he walked in. Maya smiled. She almost forgot how Henry and Emma were gone.

Almost.

She walked back to the loft and got inside. She would've gone into city hall but she didn't want to talk to anyone right now. She just wanted to spend sometime alone. She looked to Emma's bed as she sat in her own. She just wished that they could come back so much.

After a while she fell asleep. The next day came around and she woke up and went downstairs.

Her dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Good morning." He smiled to her.

"Hey." She said as she looked to the kitchen. She forgot to eat dinner so she was really hungry. She made some cereal and sat with her dad. "So did you help Robin Hood?" Maya asked looking to him.

"You met him?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah I lead them to city hall." She answered before taking a bite of cereal.

"That was nice of you." David smiled.

"Yeah. I guess." She nodded. "You don't mind if I go to the beach again today do you?" She asked looking to him.