Chapter 12

Patrick didn't really know if what he was doing was good for either of them or not. But it felt right. The taste of Camille's lips against his, responding with so much fervor. Nothing could have felt more right than that.

The kiss didn't remain gentle too long. Camille knew that. Ang kamay ni Patrick na kanina ay nasa pisngi niya ay nagsimulang maglakbay at ngayon ay nasa beywang niya at hinahapit siya palapit. She probably should get Patrick drunk more often.

There was no part of their bodies that wasn't touching. Kinuha ni Patrick ang kamay ni Camille at dinala yun sa may balikat niya. "Are you sure about this?" Patrick asked in a whisper. Both of them knew where this was headed. Neither of them were kids to know that this was going to remain just kissing.

Camille smiled at him nodding. Paano siya makakatanggi? Ito ang matagal niyang hinihintay. Kahit ito man lang mabigay nila sa isa't isa. Patrick grinned at her as he used to do when they were kids and he was teasing her. Now he was teasing her in a different way. He was teasing her as a man teases his woman. In bed.

Inangat ni Patrick ang suot ni Camille na pantulog. It was a sheer babydoll nightie. Inangat ni Camille ang katawan para mapadali. She was wearing matching skimpy shorts underneath. Napalunok si Patrick nang makita ang halos hubad na katawan ng asawa. She was so damn perfect for him. Her waist was made for his hands to hold. Her lips were perfect for his to kiss.

Patrick went over to Camille as she lifted both arms to hold him closer. The moment their lower bodies touched, Patrick realized he could be harder than he already was. His kissed lowered towards her neck and then her ample breasts. She was so perfect for him, he thought. His hands removed hers from embracing him as he held them above her head.

The moans and whimpers escaping Camille's lips were encouraging him to take his lips further down her body. Wala sa sarili ang pagdiin ng mga hita ni Camille sa likod ni Patrick para mas lalong dumiin ito sa kanya. His alternate kisses at her breasts became harder, sucking her so hard and then biting so softly.

Bumaba ang mga labi ni Patrick hanggang sa umabot ito sa tiyan ng asawa. Saglit niyang inilayo ang katawan sa asawa para tuluyang mahuban ang natitira nilang damit. "Patrick, please," Camille whispered as she stared at him staring at her femininity. The fine hairs covering her were glistening and that made Patrick want her more.

Bumalik si Patrick sa pagkakadagan sa asawa at hinalikan ang asawa ng mabilis labi. "You're min right?" he asked. He wanted assurance. Assurance that no matter how messed up their marriage was, she still belonged to him. "Just mine?" Camille nodded, delirious at the sensation of Patrick's finger slowly entering her. There was a very slight pain but Camille knew that that sting was nothing compared to the pain she'll feel later when it wasn't just her husband's finger entering her. "Say it Camille. Akin ka lang!" he added another finger as said the words. Lalo ring bumilis ang galaw ng mga daliri ni Patrick sa kaangkinan ng asawa.

"Oo sayo lang ako!" Camille said without really knowing what she was saying. All she cared about was reaching the climax Patrick was denying her. Her body was so responsive to his. "I've always been yours," she moaned into his mouth as his fingers moved faster and harder. Camille could feel the smile in his lips. "Oh God Patrick, please!" Hearing what he wanted to hear, Patrick removed his fingers from her inside her replaced it with his lips and tongue.

Camille didn't realize she was writhing in so much pleasure. The touch of his tongue on her inner walls undid her. Nilabas niya ang dapat ilabas. Patrick was licking her essence off her. At nang matapos itong linisin siya gamit ang sariling bibig, pumaibabaw ito ulit.

He entered her with one long, hard thrust. A single tear escaped Camille's eyes. Napaigik siya sa sakit. But what did she expect. Patrick was far from being small. Sa nakita niya kanina, alam na niyang masasaktan talaga siya. Having no previous experience whatsoever didn't make her naïve. The first time would always hurt but with Patrick's size, it hurt even more.

"Are you okay? Should I stop?" Patrick asked even if he really didn't mean it. He didn't even think he could stop. He never had virgins before. In fact he avoided them. Pero iba si Camille. He wasn't expecting to be her first, but knowing that he was made him the happiest man alive in that moment. Pero kung sasabihin ni Camille na tumigil siya, he'd probably wouldn't be able to.

Umiling si Camille. "Just... go on," sabi nito. Patrick moved slowly, he didn't want to hurt his wife but he probably wouldn't be able to survive if he didn't have release. He kissed Camille everywhere, trying to appease her pain as he moved. Her eyes, her cheeks, her lips.

It wasn't long before he could feel her coming again. She was urging him to move harder and faster. He waited for her to have her release again bago hinayaan ang sarili na labasan rin. He didn't pull out as he normally did. He wanted Camille to have all of him. When he did pull out after spilling everything inside his wife, she was dripping with his cum all over her lady parts and legs. Reality exceeded his expectations. His imagination didn't come close to the reality of making love to his wife. Oo, asawa niya iniisip niya tuwing ginagamit niya palad niya. Ngayon alam na niya gaano siya kabobo para pagkaitan ang sarili.

Camille snuggled closer to him, not minding how sticky she was or her state of nudity. Everything just felt right. Just perfect. Pero bago siya tuluyang makatulog, naramdaman niyang pinupunusan ni Patrick ang pagitan ng mga hita niya gamit ang tissue. She didn't care either way. When he was done, he pulled her closer and it was in his arms that Camille fell asleep. What made it more perfect was that Patrick didn't push her away or turn his back on her as she expected. Maybe they could be happy after all.

Author's note:

Okay so di ko na lang ito ipaprivate. But seriously, feel free to criticize the chapter. Ang hirap gawin ng chapter na ito, alam niyo ba yun? Chapters like this are the MOST DIFFICULT to write for me. Pero dahil alangan naman di ko lagyan ng ganito eh ano na lang ilalagay ko sa chapter na to?

Mag eexpire na pala unlinet ko mamayang tanghali at wala na akong pang load so matagal, as in matagal, pa talaga susunod kong update. Sorry. Gusto ko pa naman talaga tong tapusin na.