Chapter7- Foolish Teen Girls

Jasmine was glad that all of Blakes men and staff were safe but couldn't shake the sadness that bestowed her.

She was never in the spells trance. She wanted to touch and caress her Mate.

When he told her about the spell, she felt in considerably naive.

How could I be so foolish and think that he actually cared for me? That he'd actually share my strong sexual desires? She thought pitifully to herself, curling her legs up and with her back laying against the shower wall as cold water roughly hit her depressed naked body.

Of course something like this would happen to her since obviously life and the Moon Goddess both hate her. I mean why set up her up with a Mate like Blake.

"I just want the pain to stop" She mumbled to herself silently crying

Grabbing one of Blake's razors she broke it and tried to lace a cut around her wrist. Before she could do so she was grabbed out the shower and thrown on the bed.

"What The Hell did you think you were doing?!!" He asked her enraged, tightly pinning her wet naked body to the bed roughly.

"I-I-I'm sorry" She stuttered , frightened under his strong grip.

"I didn't ask if you were sorry. I asked you what were you about to do. Tell Me" He demanded.

"I-I was gonna cut myself" She answered with tears again running down her face.

He stormed off to his dresser and pulled out his Black Leather Belt and spanked her as she kneed down with her front against the heading bed board.

Her cries and soft whimpers echoed the room walls. By the 30th whip she was scared out of her imagination. Why?, because he stopped.

When she kissed Clark, Blake punished her by giving her about 60 spanks including making her see Clark get beaten the crap out of. Now that she just tried to cut, she could only imagine the worst happening.

He turned off the lights and cuddled her from behind.

"If you ever do that again. I will kill ever family member you have myself, one by one right in front of your big brown eyes. Do you understand me" He threatened

"Yes Alpha" She responded, cuddling herself more into his chest