"...between us,"

Poseidon looked at his son, "Percy?" He asked "Yeah?" Percy questioned. "What or where do you want to go or do when you heal?"

Percy thought for a moment. "Waterpark!" He exclaimed as Poseidon and the others laughed. "Ok," Poseidon said, Percy looked at his father, "Really!?" He asked. Poseidon nodded happily. "Yay!" He screamed in joy. "Percy who do you want to go with?" Poseidon asked.

"I want mommy, you, and the others except that blond dude cause it feels like if I mix silver eyes and blond dude it will kick us out the park so yeah blond dude is out of my list and everyone else!" Apollo fainted, Artemis ruffled Percy's hair and everyone else cheered.

"Waterpark for everyone except Apollo!" Poseidon said as news spread. Hunters cheered because Apollo wasn't coming.

A few weeks later Percy was as good as new! Today they were all going to a private Waterpark made by Poseidon. Apollo was going cause he begged Percy over and over and he got annoyed. The hunt and Artemis chased Apollo around because he was coming.

Percy was walking with all the demigods with him as the leader and the gods and goddesses went to the bar because Ares and Apollo had an Alcohol showdown.

Percy and the group went to the pool. Percy being, um, Percy jumped to the deep end. Everyone was panicking except the futures. Thalia and the group jumped right in. Percy then came up after 10 minutes of being underwater.

Everyone sighed in relief and started to dive in one by one. Annabeth and her sisters were hesitant to go in. Percy swam to Annabeth and put out his hands. Annabeth reached out slowly and as Annabeth and Percy's hand reached each other, Percy pulled her in and both went down.

Annabeth siblings were freaking out while Percy, after learning how to control his powers, created a bubble protecting her from drowning. Annabeth looked at Percy, "Hi," she said shyly. "You drool when you sleep," she added looking at him. Percy laughed, "I know!" He said as he created a bigger bubble and jumped in.

Unbalanced Annabeth fell down to Percy's chest. She blushed crimson, so was Percy. "This stays between us sea spawn," she said. As they were rising "As I said this stays between us," she said again. "What are you even talking abou-?" as he was cut if by a peck on the cheeks and Annabeth going out the bubble and going up to the others.