They went down only to find everybody in the lunch table waiting for them they smirked to each other, then Jalal made her sit on one chair and he sat on the one beside her, he smirked at her again, everybody noticed their endless smirks "Bro!! Is it the smirking day, I mean since you both came down you didn't stop smirking at each other" Mirza said then started laughing loud "HAHAHAH so funny Mirza!!" Jalal said ignoring him, here Shivani couldn't hold her laugh she started laughing loudly he got annoyed by her, "Shivani!! There is nothing funny here" Jodha said, Mirza started laughing on her that she got annoyed she gave Jodha an angry look "Hey, stop it now and start eating" Hamida said while holding the spoon "NO WAIT!!" Jalal yelled, everybody got confused "What happened Jalal??" Bakshi asked "Nothing, it's all that there is a chair missing" Abdul looked around then said "But Jalal everybody is sitting and there is one chair empty", "No, there is a chair missing, how many we are??", they got confused by his question "We are nine" Salima replied, "No, we are eleven", "Eleven" they looked at each other "Ahh, I got it you mean mine and Bakshi's unborn child, But this will be te....", "JODHA THAT MEAN YOU ARE...???" Bakshi asked and Jodha nodded with a shy smile "OHHH!! My child you are pregnant I'm the Happiest person in the world" Hamida said while getting up then hugging her, "Congrats Bro!!" Abdul said while hugging him "Thanks Abdul", "Oh so my Bro is now old, which means no more girls", "What Girls??? What do you mean???" Jodha faked an angry sound "Actually Jodha, I will be direct with you what I mean was...", "MIRZA!! If you want to be save you need to shut your mouth, because I don't think Shivani will like what I will tell her about....", "BRO!! Bro, I was just about to tell you congrats from my deepest heart that's all ok??" everybody started laughing at him, then Moti came running and hugged Jodha, "Congrats Jodha!!" Jodha hugged her back, "Congrats Mr. Jalal!!", "Thanks Moti" he replied, "Rahim!! You don't want to congrats me??" Jodha asked while going toward him he was still in his chair "Congrats Auntie!! Mum, I'm sleepy I will go to sleep" Salima got worried but she just nodded, he went away "What happened to him suddenly??" Jodha asked confused "I seriously don't know Jodha, I will go and see him" Salima replied and was about to go but Jalal stopped her, "I will go and see him, you stay here" she nodded and he went away.

"Adham!!" someone called him from behind in the jail bathroom he turned to get a box in the middle of his face they were three men they started kicking him hardly till he was out of breath, then one of them came near his ears and said "Mr. Sharif told us to give you a small message, which is don't dare to play with him another time because this was just nothing" he kicked him again then they went out leaving him in the middle of the bathroom while the blood was flooding from his mouth and every part of his body, he opened his eyes then said "Shairffff!!! I will kill you, but thank you for giving me a chance to get out from here" he smirked then acted to be fainted. After ten minutes one of the police came to check for him why he is taking so long only to find him in the floor he yelled "HEY YOU COME HERE!!!" a group of police men came and carried him away.

"Rahim!!" Jalal entered his room only to find him setting on the bed "What??" he asked angrily, "Are you fine???" he asked while sitting beside him "Yes!!" he replied "OH really?? Ok then come with me out to eat", "I'm not hungry" he replied again, "Rahim!!! Aren't you happy for our coming child??? I remember that you painted a picture for him then what happened suddenly????", "Nothing!!", "Rahim!!!" Jalal said, "Ok, I will tell you, but you need to promise first that you won't tell anyone" he was serious, "Promise!!" Jalal said, "Sure???" he asked, "Rahim!! Of course I won't tell anybody", "Ok then, see what happen is that I used to be everybody favorite, but when I painted that photo everybody got excited for your child and forgot me, and it's all because of auntie Jodha if she isn't pregnant I will stay everybody favorite" Jalal hardly hold his laugh then put him in his lap and said "Your right Rahim!! Your Aunt is so mean how dare she do that???" he smirked, "Yes, that what I meant", "Mmmmmm... so we need to do something for that" Jalal said, "mmmmm...." Rahim acted to think with him, "I got it!! What about if this child will be your friend and you will play together, Also let's see it from the other side when Bakshi and Jodha will give birth you will be the elder and you know what that means???", "No!!" Rahim replied then Jalal continues "It means that you will be the leader which means you will be the one who will tell them what to do, exactly same me with Bakshi and Mirza did you see how they respect me??? That what I mean you will give those orders and they just respect you, also the best part will be when you all will have these small fights which will made you remember it till the end of your life's, Rahim I want you just to know that even if we will get ten children we want forget you, as you will always be the best for all of us you're the one who changed our lives long time ago you're the one who draws smiles on our faces, do you understand???" Rahim nodded happily "So do you agree with me???", "Yes, I totally agree uncle" Rahim replied happily "Mmmmm, so now you need to go and congrats your auntie in a good way because she felt sad from you and you know when she is sad I can't even talk with her she is so stubborn so go and congrats her for your uncle sake cool???" he asked Rahim who smirked then said "Cool uncle, but I will tell auntie what you told me about her" then he runs "RAHIM WAIT... UFFF I WILL DIE NOW".

Adham opened his eyes to find himself in the hospital, they were putting things on him he looked around to find no one and there is an opened window in the hospital he gets up and went to see it, he found a police car "Efff.. So I can't jump" then he turned to find a telephone he went there then called one of his men "Hello" the man said from the other side, "Hear me very well I'm now in the hospital I want you to come and free me now" he ordered, "Sorry sir, I don't think I will be able to free you alone I mean you need someone from the hospital to help you on that" he said then Adham closed the call in angriness "RUQAIYA!! I WILL KILL YOU, YOU PLAYED ME THIS EAISLY BUT I SWEAR I WILL MADE YOU PAY FOR IT" he hit the table hardly.

"Auntie!! Auntie!!" Rahim came running then hugged her and said "Congrats!!!", "Thank you sweetie!!" she replied while kissing him, "RAHIM!!" Jalal came running, she looked at him confused then said "Jalal, what happened??", "Thank God he didn't tell her.... effff" he took a breath on relief, "Tell me what???" she asked, "tell you... tell you what???? Nothing" he replied, "Auntie!! Do you want to know what is happening???" Jodha nodded while looking at Jalal then Rahim "Uncle told me that I need to congrats you because if I don't you will be angry on him as you are so st...." he was about to continue but Jalal stopped him "RAHIM!! OK if you will not speak with auntie I will bring you a candy box" he said "Rahim!! tell me and I will bring two candy boxes for you" Jodha replied while looking at Jalal knowing that he is hiding something "He said that you are very stubborn auntie" he said it once Jodha opened her mouth then said "SO I'M SO STUBBORN???", "No.... no love you're not that much", "NOT THAT MUCH MEANS I'M STUBBORN", "Jodha I didn't say that, of course you're not but sometimes you are...." He said, she hold the pillow then said "I will show you who's stubborn here Mr. Mohammad" she went toward him while he started running around the table.....

***********************************

Here is chapter 11!!!!

do vote and comment please!!!

love you all!!!