New Years

-CHAPTER 1-
Cry's POV

I turned on my microphone, my screen and voice recorder, and clicked on a creepy story to read. I am visiting a friend in Sweden for her wedding, and I wanted a short video to be up while I was gone. I read the story with my "angelic voice" as fans call it, and turned off the recording devices once I finished. I can just edit tomorrow.

I was going to go on Tumblr but it sounded boring at the moment. Twitter? No. Facebook? Not now. I need human interaction. Being the awkward introvert I am, it's rare for me to crave the connections between me and the world beyond my computer screen. I scrolled through my Skype contacts, and found PewDiePie. I messages him on Skype asking if he wanted to play co-op on Gary's mod or something. He confirmed the desire to play multiplayer, and he called me within a few minutes.

"Hey Cry, what's up?" He said sleepily, as there was a slight time-zone difference between us. His webcam loaded and his half-smiling face popped up.
"Not much, just bored. what do you want to play? Wanna record or just do this for fun?"
"Lets not record. Just bro time!" He laughed. "But I have a question for you..."
"What is it?" I spat on my screen accidentally. I was overly excited for some reason.
"Will I get to see your face? I know that's kinda personal, but I'm curious."
I thought for a minute in silence, leaning back in my chair.
"Maybe..." I said with a smirk behind my mask. "You can see me in my mask though!"
He didn't have a chance to respond before I plugged in my webcam and waved at the screen.
"Whoa! I didn't think the mask was a real thing! I'm not in the mood to play games anymore, wanna just chat?"

I noticed he put his legs criss-cross in his seat. It was almost childlike, and kind of cute.

Wait.
Did I just say cute?
Noooooo... that's not me! Is it? I'm straight! Ugh, whatever...

I was snapped back to reality.
"Um, Cry? Ryan, you there or did your screen freeze up?" He giggled.
"Oh! Pfft, yeah. Sorry, I'm tired too."
"So did you hear?" He said a little quietly, I could see he looked stressed.
"No, what happened? From the look of your face and the boxes in the back of your room labeled 'Marzia', I'm guessing lady problems?"
He sighed. "Yeah, she broke up with me. She is moving out tomorrow, her stuff is all packed. The funny thing is, I'm not sad because neither of us felt a spark anymore, you know? We are still going to be close friends though..."
He rambled on for a minute, but I zoned out.

So he is single? Niceee...
CRAP! What am I thinking?!
I blushed, my mask trapping heat.

Felix continued,"But do you want to move in and be my roommate? It gets lonely here so a friend would be nice."
I sat up in my seat and grinned.

"Yeah I want to move in, you idiot! I already have a ticket to Sweden for a friends wedding anyways! I will be there in two days! Should I drive to your place right when my plane lands then?"
"Sure! Just pack up all your stuff tomorrow and you can stay in my guest room. I can help pay for the movers."
"Dude, awesome! Can't wait! See you soon. Oh and am I alright to bring my cat, AK?" I laughed.
"Yeah, hopefully it gets along with Edgar. He's always been good with cats though so it should be fine. Maya was always the aggressive one but she is with Marzia now."
"Sweet! See you on Sunday!" I waved at my glaring screen.
"Bye, brofist!" He laughed as we punched our webcams.
I logged out, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Pewds POV

After I ended the call with Cry, I smiled. Finally we would meet face to... mask? Yeah. From the first time I called him, I knew he was my best friend. He always listened, made me laugh, and we looked out for each other. And seeing him on video for the first time was so cool! Is it weird that I wanted to feel his hair? It's really soft looking!
I laughed to myself. I turned off the lamp and went to sleep.