Uriah's pov

Uriah pov: Once I know Tris is asleep I whisper to her "Sweet dreams Tris I love you." I honestly do love her even if she was with Four. Slowly I drift off listening to Tris's breathing. I wake up earlier than normal to find Tris still sleeping. Ahh innocent little Tris. That's when it hits me today is the beginning of initiation shit. At least Tris and I are working training together not her and Four. I quickly jump out of bed and take a shower and get ready. When I'm ready I check the time and see we have 2 hours until we have to be at the net. I look over at the still sleeping Tris and realize she needs cloths. SHIT!!! All her cloths are at Four's and she isn't going there. "Think Uriah Pedrad Think!" I say aloud. CHRISTINA! She can go to the apartment and grab Tris a bag of stuff.  I grab my phone and call Christina. "Ugh what do you want Uriah?" She moans. "I need you to go to Tris' s apartment and grab a bag of he stuff. Like all of it." I say. "Why... Wait... What!" She screams. "Long story short Four cheated on her. She came over, we have initiation and she needs cloths. Oh and not anything to deal with the jackass." I say. "Damnit nooo how could he? Ok be over as fast as I can."she says. "Thank you so fricken much Chris." I say. With that I hang up and go sit. 10 minutes later Chris comes bursting through the door Will following with multiple suit cases. "I got absolutely everything since well yeah they are over."states Christina. "Gee thanks how did Four respond?"I ask. Will laughs out "he was sleeping so we kind of just ransacked the place, stage one of putting him back in his place. Uriah when are we kicking his ass?" We all laugh and I say "Soon Will soon." Once we put all of Tris's stuff in the apartment Christina and Will leave. After they leave I go back into the bedroom and go to wake Tris up. "Tris wake up we have iniation." I say nudging her. "Tobi," she says with her eyes still shut. "I had the worst dream that you." She opens her eyes and realizes that it wasn't a dream just the harsh reality. I open my arms up to comfort her and she just sinks into my chest. I've never realized how perfectly Tris's body fits into mine. "Oh Tris before I forget I got you all of your stuff." I whisper into your ear. With that she perks up and looks me in the eyes. "Really you mean I don't have to see that ass?!" "Yep." I say popping the p. She immediately closes the space between us and kisses me straight in the lips. I'm shocked at first but then kiss her back. I feel her arms wrap around my neck and her tugging at my hair. My hands move to her hips and close whatever space there was between us left. Then Tris bites and my bottom lip pulling me back into reality. I pull away slowly and feel guilty. I look at Tris and say "Tris I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that." "No Uri it was my fault and well its ok I enjoyed it."she says with a wink. I feel my face pull into a huge smile. I never thought Tris would notice me the way I noticed her. But I couldn't help but fall for her entirely.  She laughs at me and go out and sees all her stuff. "Uri you are the best thanks sooo fricken much!"she squeaks. "Yeah yeah I know now if you don't mind we have iniation so I an going to grab food and you can get ready."I say. She says something of an ok and goes with a bag of stuff to the bathroom. I can't believe this is happening.  I turned down kissing Tris. I think it has to be love. Because she's hurting over someone else and I need to help her by not being a perv.