I'll Be Your Hero ||au||

Dedicated to @EdenMariah2
Okay right off the bat, this is little drarry and it's no magic au so yeah and grammar mistake are cause I'm trying to base my writing off of how little kids talk 😂

Draco was in the corner of the playground holding his knees to his chest. He was sobbing and Harry took notice of this. He got off the swing and walked over to Draco.

"Malfoy? Why you crying?" Harry asked sitting next to Draco. "B-because big bully and his friends won't leave me alone." Draco said looking up. "Why they pick on you?" Harry asked. "Because I was playing dress up with Pansy and I was the mommy and they saw." Draco said wiping his tears.

"Which big bullies?" Harry asked. Draco lifted his arm and pointed at the other side of the playground where the older kids hanged out at. Then Harry saw Draco had a bruise in his cheek.

Harry gasped. "Why you have that?!" He asked worried. "Bullies hit me..." Draco said looking down. Harry stood up angrily. "That's mean! I'll be right back." Harry said before running to the other side of the playground. "WAIT!" Draco screamed before running after him.

Draco was too late to stop Harry.

"Listen up you big bullies!" He said as he stood on top of the jungle gym. The three bigger ugly guys turned around and faced Harry. Harry was about to do the naughtiest thing any toddler could do. Curse. These are the ones he learned from Sirius and James.

"Okay listen up you sons of bitches! Leave Draco the fuck alone! I will beat the living shit out of you if you lay a hand on Draco ever again!" Harry screamed, he screamed so loudly a teacher was able to hear but didn't act upon his actions. One of the big guys laughed. "Well aren't you a funny little man." He said poking Harry in the chest. "Go home and cry to your loser mommy now." He said. Harry glared no one made fun of Draco or his mommy.

"AHHHHH" Harry screamed before jumping on the guy. He used his tiny fist to throw punches at the boy. The second big guy got him off of him but then Harry began kicking.

"Harry Potter! That is enough!" Said the teacher walking over. "Never have I ever given a 5 year old detention, guess you're my first." She said before dragging Harry away.

Draco stood there looking amazed. Then he looked back up at the bullies.

"Y-yeah! U-up yours!" Draco said and going 🖕.

Then Draco ran inside and looked for Harry.

"Harry!" He said once he found Harry. "Hey Draco." Harry said smiling proudly. Draco hugged him.

"You're my new favorite superhero." Draco whispered.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

*many years later* *like mid 20's*

Harry looked at his soon to be husband. They were saying their vows.

"And Harry you've been my favorite superhero and always will be." Draco finished his vows.

"Now Harry James Potter do you take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband?" (Is that right?)

"I do." Harry said.

"And Draco Lucius Malfoy do you take Harry James Potter to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the groom." Said the priest. Harry and Draco smiled before connecting their lips.

||gahhh Im in lunch and I decided to update!! Love y'all!!||